Summer mercato 2015 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hernanes kinda is the player i expect. can´t understand how some think we will sign another 30m+ player.
there is absolutely no indication for that.
and as half the forum went full retard, when we missed out on him and he joined inter for 18m and only 18 months left on his contract, everybody should be very happy that he is coming ;) ;).
Wtf who went full retard for missing out on Hernanes? He was way inconsistent and injury prone with Lazio, they did well selling him. He belongs in upper mid level teams, not top teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bit like Pirlo at Milan, he ?
Nope, Pirlo was a genius legend suffering for a season or two, Hernanes was someone who only performed for half a season in decent level, mainly grabbing attention for long shots, there isn't much to redeem, what you see is what you get,decent CM /AM, nothing else.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You're right. I probably am being to optimistic.When you have a team filled with youngsters, you do need veterans around. Mandzukic was probably purchased for a fair price. For the effort he gives, my guess is they felt he could contribute while being an example.

Khedira was just a bargain. Again, a solid yet unspectacular vet. He filled a need. For the price, I don't think people can complain too much.

The trequartista hole is certainly an issue, no question. Hopefully they surprise us.
Here's hoping man, i'm certainly not on meltdown mode but I am definitely pissed at the fact we're in match day 2, and deadline day, and we seem to be looking for players to fill a position we should've been all out to get from the beginning.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hernanes is a good dribbler with a good shot, but he isn't creative, he isn't a particularly good decision maker, and he tends to be quite wasteful with his passing.

Not to mention that he's quite greedy. The amount of times Icardi gives Hernanes a death stare for not passing to him is quite hilarious.

Statistically he looks like quite a good player given he always has a decent amount of assists and goals, but he isn't the type of player to improve a team's play. He is the type of player who will mostly play badly and occasionally do something brilliant. Funnily enough another Inter player in Guarin is very similar
:tup:

jeffever

Jun 3, 2010
Some fair points there, but also too much optimism and glossing over the fact that we sold our best player from the Conte era and didn't 'rebuild' or start a new cycle. We flat out replaced him with an injury prone free agent.

Zaza deal was pathetic, not going to elaborate on that. We all know it.

Mandzukic even if he does get service and start banging in the goals was not a signing for the future. He's not exactly a young gun.

There is no excuse, and no reason to ever sell your best players at Juventus, especially with all the cash we got, and fail miserably to replace them.

And the crown jewel of a rebuilding process would be a young TQ to allow Allegri our coach to play HIS own ideal formation. But we dropped nearly 40M euros on 2 attackers who will probably both be benched when Dybala and Morata get a run together. But we failed miserably to buy a single TQ. Now we'll end up with somebody like Hernanes. Who, again, doesn't fit the rebuilding theory.

I also think there may be a disconnect between Allegri and management. Why did Pereyra not start today? You have two options with him. I see him as a Vidal type. He can play as an AM, but I think he's perfectly suited to play alongside Pogba. And I wonder if management saw him as a direct replacement for Vidal. If they had signed an AM, they'd have Marchisio in the hole, behind Pogba and Pereyra with an AM up front.

That being said, if you don't have a 3/4ista yet, play Pereyra there. Allergy's selection of Padoin against Roma was beyond questionable. Why not Sturaro in the hole with Pereyra alongside Pogba?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I also think there may be a disconnect between Allegri and management. Why did Pereyra not start today? You have two options with him. I see him as a Vidal type. He can play as an AM, but I think he's perfectly suited to play alongside Pogba. And I wonder if management saw him as a direct replacement for Vidal. If they had signed an AM, they'd have Marchisio in the hole, behind Pogba and Pereyra with an AM up front.

That being said, if you don't have a 3/4ista yet, play Pereyra there. Allergy's selection of Padoin against Roma was beyond questionable. Why not Sturaro in the hole with Pereyra alongside Pogba?
Padoin has always looked shit in midfield for us, he's alright as an emergency full back or a late sub in a game we're closing down. But he should be nowhere near our midfield in big games. Seriously i'd rather switch to a plan C formation than accommodate him in midfield. Pereyra should've been playing. Pogba whilst unspectacular, is infinitely better in the holding role than Padoin and has some experience in that role from a few years back.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell you what, I am fucking shitting myself for the City away game. Any other season in recent history i'd have loved to get an in form English team and watch us choke the life out of them. But as things stand we're going to get gang banged, written off as 1 season wonders and have BPL fans shit on our league AGAIN. And whilst I don't give a fuck about their individual opinions, this league can't afford any more bad rep.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If the management thinks Pereyra is a direct replacement for Vidal we're in even worse shape than these first two games suggest. Pereyra is half the player Vidal is, and maybe a third of the player Vidal was at his best. And this is from someone who likes Pereyra. He could develop into more, something a little closer to Vidal, but he's currently not even on the same planet...

Fuck. I hope you're wrong there. Otherwise our management is drunk and high :scared:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Romeo Agresti ‏@romeoagresti 20 Min.vor 20 Minuten

#Juve-#Hernanes: l'offerta dei bianconeri è prestito da 3 milioni più riscatto a giugno. #Inter vuole cessione definitiva. @GoalItalia

so juventus offer 3m for a loan move and an option to buy while inter wants to sell him straight away?

someone italien to translate it?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's worth 10M max, and if he's our answer to a pathetic pre-season and start to the season then we'd have been better off crashing out of the group stages last season and maybe trying to improve our team.

- - - Updated - - -

How many difference makers who can consistently make something out of nothing do we have now?

Possibly Dybala, Pogba every now and then.

Great stuff. It's like we're scared to go after playmakers because they can't fill in at DM like prime Padoin.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
This situation is ridiculous . At this point I would be okay with just a numerical buy spending as little as possible and try to grab someone worth it by the january session . I would prefer saponara to hernanes

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Buying Vazquez/Hernanes won't cut it, ladies and gentlemen. If that's the best we can do then poor Allegri won't be getting much sleep this season.

The first won't be sold for cheap. We know Zamparini does his deals and we would have to overpay for a 26 year old who has one good season to his name.

The later is a good signing for depth, a good asset to have on the bench. That is if we still had arguably the best mid in the world. Right now he'd be a great asset to have on the bench, but again only if we had our main AM guy. But that's not happening.

I'm still trying to understand how it all came to this. How we can spend 120 million and simply miss our priority signing, the most fundamental role for Allegri to put his tactical plans into fruition. One that saw us almost win a treble.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No matter what people do to spin it or make it needlessly complicated, we spent 38M euro's on 2 strikers. A 3rd choice striker and an unwanted bench player.

Nearly 40M euro's.

We sold the only player who could play TQ for us, and did not bring in a replacement. That, is retarded. That is just wrong.

And before anybody tries to counter that, even our fucking coach has been begging for a TQ.

Strikers OUT

Tevez, practically free. Llorente free. Matri, loan expired

So we spent erm 70M on our strikers, 1 was a good buy. The other 2 won't break in to the first team ahead of Morata/Dybala aka the good buy.

70M, 3 strikers. 1 will be a starter.

What have we spent on getting a TQ? Nothing. In fact, the player who could play TQ for us was sold for 40M so there we have it. Instead of investing in the one position we needed to invest in the most, we actually fucking cashed in on it instead.

Jimmy has 3 magic beans, he needs to buy a 4th magic bean to be able to cure cancer. Jimmy sells his 3 magic beans for 6 normal beans.

Jimmy is a fucking retard.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Buying Vazquez/Hernanes won't cut it, ladies and gentlemen. If that's the best we can do then poor Allegri won't be getting much sleep this season.

The first won't be sold for cheap. We know Zamparini does his deals and we would have to overpay for a 26 year old who has one good season to his name.

The later is a good signing for depth, a good asset to have on the bench. That is if we still had arguably the best mid in the world. Right now he'd be a great asset to have on the bench, but again only if we had our main AM guy. But that's not happening.

I'm still trying to understand how it all came to this. How we can spend 120 million and simply miss our priority signing, the most fundamental role for Allegri to put his tactical plans into fruition. One that saw us almost win a treble.
thanks captain obvious

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
No matter what people do to spin it or make it needlessly complicated, we spent 38M euro's on 2 strikers. A 3rd choice striker and an unwanted bench player.

Nearly 40M euro's.

We sold the only player who could play TQ for us, and did not bring in a replacement. That, is retarded. That is just wrong.

And before anybody tries to counter that, even our fucking coach has been begging for a TQ.
People can argue that Pereyra could do that role, even i did a while ago. But we had plenty of signs that showed Allegri simply will not use him as TQ unless as a last resort. Allegri does not think he can be one. Same way he didn't believe Coman could do it.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks captain obvious
De nada, leão.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)