Summer mercato 2015 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know but he's also a major dick, which is not a bad thing in its own right, but he also seems very inconsistent and fair weather. I'm not doubting his talent.
Oh, I hear you. There are consistency issues with this kid (Hard to believe he is still on 23), but he could do well under Allegri, especially with players around him the likes of Dybala, Morata, and Pogba. Plus he could probably be had for a good price.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
him or cuadrado take your pick
It's difficult because they are very different. Lamela maybe less because he takes us some similar (but deeper) positions to Dybala. Both could fit our system, Cuadrado gives offensive options to a 4-3-3, 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. I expect us to use two strikers for most of the season, otherwise it's a waste for the options we have, so Lamela could fit a 4-3-3 (with Mandzukic + Dybala/Morata), but is he a potential trequartista? I don't think so.

Jul 20, 2012
It's difficult because they are very different. Lamela maybe less because he takes us some similar (but deeper) positions to Dybala. Both could fit our system, Cuadrado gives offensive options to a 4-3-3, 3-5-2 or 4-4-2. I expect us to use two strikers for most of the season, otherwise it's a waste for the options we have, so Lamela could fit a 4-3-3 (with Mandzukic + Dybala/Morata), but is he a potential trequartista? I don't think so.
Very true but if we are to resort to a winger id take lamela over cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado is a good option if we are looking for someone to wash and polish the player's cars while they are training.
:lol:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lamela doesn't make too much sense. He's too similar to Dybala and Berardi.

Hernanes from more realistic options. Tough guy and all rounded as well. Good pass is there and shot from distance too.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How would you feel and rate our mercato if we end up signing Lamela + Cuardrado on loan along with Sandro?
5/10.
reasons?
-we lost a 30 goal man and replaced him with 3 average strikers. spending over 70m when only one of the three will play.
-we didn't sign the quality AM we wanted. Instead we brought Lamela which proved to be a fucktard in these years in EPL
-Cuadrado which is a winger in a 4-3-3 or a rm in a 3-5-2 to do what? bringing Lamela and Cuadrado means us playing with 4-3-3 and more the reason why buying 3 strikers when you bring 2 wingers.
-We didn't bring someone to replace Vidal
-Khedira being a injured player for the past 2 years already got a severe injury worth 3months.

I'd be very unhappy with this mercato cause it means huge waste of money on players we didn't really need and 2 top established players like Tevez and Vidal leaving without getting someone worthy

- - - Updated - - -

if They at least sign a good AM such as Gotze,Fekir,Osca or Isco then i would rate this mercato 7-8/10

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
5/10.
reasons?
-we lost a 30 goal man and replaced him with 3 very good and one awesome strikers. spending over 70m when only one of the three will play.
-we didn't sign the quality AM we wanted(still have two weeks). Instead we brought Lamela which proved to be a $#@!tard in these years in EPL
-Cuadrado which is a winger in a 4-3-3 or a rm in a 3-5-2 to do what? bringing Lamela and Cuadrado means us playing with 4-3-3 and more the reason why buying 3 strikers when you bring 2 wingers.
-We didn't bring someone to replace Vidal, we have players that we believe in like sturaro, but yea still have two weeks
-Khedira being a injured player for the past 2 years already got a severe injury worth 3months.

I'd be very unhappy with this mercato cause it means huge waste of money on players we didn't really need and 2 top established players like Tevez and Vidal leaving without getting someone worthy

- - - Updated - - -

if They at least sign a good AM such as Gotye,Fakir,Osca or Isco then i would rate this mercado 7-8/10 we will see ;)
fixed

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
David Amoyal ‏@DavidAmoyal 8 mp9 másodperccel ezelőtt Boston, MA Fordítás megtekintése
Di Marzio: Juventus made an inquiry for Oscar and Isco but neither Chelsea nor Real Madrid are open to selling the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)