Summer mercato 2015 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
sturaro and khedira would be as DM khedira has been out of the game so long he is still out of form but yes Ramsey isnt that player we want Now we need to bring in a trequartista or quality AM Im not sure if pereyra is good enough just yet and , we are still lacking in attack and creativity I think it'll just take some time Preferably I'd rather we keep trying to sign gotze or draxler who are both quite a few years younger, and quality player that we need To rebuild a cohesive team the rebuild a Cohesive team considering We've lost Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez
i agree Siamak.

who would you rather have, Gotze or Draxler?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2015
Marotta has to sign a world class midfielder & defender, if we are to be competitive this season. I rate our forwards, Mandzukic, Morata & Dybala. But after selling Vidal, we need at least one world class midfield player.

Draxler
Sandro
Witsel
Benatia

My team for next season

Buffon

Sandro
Benatia/Rugani
Barzagli/Chiellini
Lichistner

Khiedra/Marchisio
Pogba
Witsel/Asamoah

Draxler

Morata/Mandzukic
Dybala

Quality, but also quality options on the bench. Thats what all greats teams should have. Hopefully Marotta does'nt make a mess of whats left of the mercato, and makes quality signings.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Maybe not, but I would offer 35m-40m for Anderson. 42-45m for Goetze/Isco, and 25-30m for Silva. What salary is Silva on btw? Have a feeling a bid like that may also push City into making a big bid for KdB.

Aug 2, 2015
would you offer 35M for Draxler? it is still debatable if they would accept even that

- - - Updated - - -

Schalke are asking for 35million. He is not worth 35million, he has'nt not done or proven anything to warrant that fee, unlike Vidal, Although he has the potentialto be even better. In my opinon we could get him for 25-30 million euros. You have to pay the top dollar for the best players around nowdays, otherswise other clubs will sign him, or you'll end up with an inferior player. My point is, your better off signing a world class player for 30million, than signing an average player for 15 million.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Maybe not, but I would offer 35m-40m for Anderson. 42-45m for Goetze/Isco, and 25-30m for Silva. What salary is Silva on btw? Have a feeling a bid like that may also push City into making a big bid for KdB.
45M is nowhere near enough for Isco if he would even consider coming here. not sure what wages Silva is on, but i think he would have to take a paycut to come here. would he do it if he knows other clubs would match his current salary? i doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Schalke are asking for 35million. He is not worth 35million, hs has not done or proven anything, although the potential is there. You could sign for 25-30 million euros. You have to pay the top dollar for the best players around nowdays, otherswise other clubs will sign him, or you'll end up with an inferior player. My point is, your better off signing a world class player for 30million, than signing an average player for 15 million.
this is exactly why we wont sign him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Back to OUR transfers talk(leaving Ramsey aside):

If confirmed tommorow Sami out for long (month+) and if Juve not really sure where Asa is coming we definitelly need another CM.
Pogba,Marchisio,Sturaro,Pereyra + Pado -> not enough.
Witsel?Guarin ffs?:sergio:

We'll have to settlle for a cheap LB(Siqueira?) i guess if we're going to buy the freaking AM afterall.

No panic needed in the CB area imo.Better to wait and see how Chiello,Caceres and Barza doing by the end of the month.
I'll sign that
:donedeal::donedeal::donedeal::donedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)