Summer mercato 2015 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
no, im simply not trying to be "rational" as you do and claim every shitty player someone mentions would instantly start for Juve. also, there is no need to post me vidoes of every player you try to debate that would start for Juve (you tend to do that every time, like with Cazorla and some other players) as i already know what kind of player Ramsey is, i watched him play believe it or not, otherwise i wouldnt say hes overrated. im not gonna base my opinion on players on FIFA ratings or what other people think. the only thing i base my opinion on is the pitch. Ramsey has never impressed me, for some reason he is very overrated by most people and you too i see, and at the same time, you underrate our own players to justify overrating him.

in your whole post, you havent mentioned one argument as to why Ramsey is even in Khediras category, yet alone on Marchisios (a player that had a bigger role on a better team in a much better midfield in a better league last season). Khedira was starting for Madrid for years. he was one of the best german NT performers 2010-2013/14, their 2nd best player in 2010 and best player in 2012, until when he got injured and lost his place in Madrid to WC players in Modric and Kroos. a fit Khedira is a much better player than Ramsey, but ofcourse you wouldnt notice that as you only care for how flashy a player is.

Pereyra has proven himself in a CL finalist last year. he was literally a starter and has shown in his 1st season here what a player he is with all these injuries and being ready to step up whenever needed. Pereyra has already surpassed him in performance level, not by much though, as i expect him to do in this coming season with a starter role and more freedom. also, i never said Sturaro is better, i said he is potentially better, which is not really a stretch like saying he can potentially be better than Pirlo, as Ramsey is not exactly a top player.

Khedira Marchisio Pogba

Pereyra​

i cant see over who Ramsey would start here but go on, delude yourself that youre a "rational" poster by overrating players of other clubs and underrating our own

- - - Updated - - -

weak arguments > no arguments
:agree: Gotta say Osman has always been ridiculous with his youtube videos, trying to hard to prove of how good certain player is, with sole purpose to underrate every Juve player and insanely overrate every other scrub out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How ironic that the poster who posts the most biased, delusional, ridiculous, void of any rationality posts would say something like this. A few years ago you'd have been eaten alive in this forum. You're lucky mods are heavily moderating the place these days, which is not bad at all, on the contrary, people should be able to voice whatever opinions they have, even delusional people such as yourself.
examples please. if you say the Ramsey posts, then im gonna call you the same. a few years ago the forum was probably shit with more "rational" posters like you and Osman. im glad i wasnt here back then in that case

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Gotta say Osman has always been ridiculous with his youtube videos, trying to hard to prove of how good certain player is, with sole purpose to underrate every Juve player and insanely overrate every other scrub out there.
exactly. and then he tried to explain with an essay what type of player the one we argue about is, which is absolutely irrelevant to the subject of what player is better

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
should never have sold Vidal. none of this would have happened :sad:
not selling Vidal + not buying AM = 8/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal for Götze = 9/10 mercato
exchanging Vidal and Coman for Götze = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler and Sandro = 7/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Draxler = 5/10 mercato
selling Vidal + buying Sap/Cuad/Vas/anybody = 2/10 mercato

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
With the lack of quality options out there i think even the last option is optimistic

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Plenty of time indeed. Although what scares me are the choices. It seems most great players around are staying where they are so I'm not really looking forward to the month ahead.
Think the mercato will explode in a week or two.

EPL teams will make their usual panic buys and we'll closely be monitoring the situations of some players at these clubs.

I am still keeping optimistic about this situation.

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
:agree:
and selling Vidal + buying a lb and playing Dybala or Pereyra as amc = 4/10 mercato

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
both Pereyra and Khedira are better than him. Sturaro potentially too. and he is definitely not similar to Marchisio level as you said in your previous post, thats an insult
sturaro and khedira would be as DM khedira has been out of the game so long he is still out of form but yes Ramsey isnt that player we want Now we need to bring in a trequartista or quality AM Im not sure if pereyra is good enough just yet and , we are still lacking in attack and creativity I think it'll just take some time Preferably I'd rather we keep trying to sign gotze or draxler who are both quite a few years younger, and quality player that we need To rebuild a cohesive team the rebuild a Cohesive team considering We've lost Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)