Summer mercato 2015 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
aren't they all in there? :p

Probably missing some kids from the u-20 tournament and editing new clubs from these players.
Ah it's just really difficult to separate the new from the old, considering how irrelevant some of them are. I guess I am looking for a different kind of thread, rather than a concise historical list :D

For this summer so far I have: Dybala (tbc), Khedira (tbc), Neto (tbc?), Embolo, Witsel, Allan, Nainggolan, Gerson, Donsah, Saint-Maxim, Darmian, Lamela, Baba, Falcao, Mkhitaryan, Van Persie.

Any others?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,023
    Ah it's just really difficult to separate the new from the old, considering how irrelevant some of them are. I guess I am looking for a different kind of thread, rather than a concise historical list :D

For this summer so far I have: Dybala (tbc), Khedira (tbc), Neto (tbc?), Embolo, Witsel, Allan, Nainggolan, Gerson, Donsah, Saint-Maxim, Darmian, Lamela, Baba, Falcao, Mkhitaryan, Van Persie.

Any others?
    Filippo Marricchi...keeper. :hihi:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Was reading that we are interested in Dante . personally I am not a fan , but it makes much more sense then benatia who would leave only for a very big fee .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Need to ask this, have we been legit linked with any AM or ball-playing CM so far, except Oscar
    Mkhi a couple of months ago, links were strong but hopefully after seeing how shit he was against us we've cooled off our interest.

Some weak links to De Bruyne but I can see him staying a Year longer than going to Bayern.

I think because of all the cash we're laying on the attack, and bringing in Khedira, that we'll probably hold off another season then maybe chase a legit CAM. Or we might even just give up on that idea if Coman and Berardi continue to develop and force us in to a 4-3-2-1 type system.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Buffon
    Neto
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Darmian
    Caceres Barzagli Rugani Evra/Padoin
    Vidal Marchisio Pogba
    Sturaro Witsel Khedira/Asamoah
    Dybala Tevez
    Berardi Pereyra
    Morata
    Embolo​

out B team is better than Roma's first squad :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Fam I have absolutely no idea lol, you better ask the genius @Fred

- - - Updated - - -

TEAM KURKURE!
    Haha thanks for the compliment aush, but gone are those days when I'd watch all kind of ligue games every week, just don't have the time anymore :frown:

I know him, but i only saw him once after the winter break it was against psg, he's a winger, looks very pacey, didn't notice anything too special though. But st etienne in general were poor in that game. Caught a few more of their games at the end of the season but he didnt play in them if i recall correctly.
    Haha sorry :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Man, I have a Gunner friend who know about every player in the world... All of you Gunners have the scouting ability of Wenger.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Who's had a better season Dybala or Berardi?
    Dybala.

He got a lot of goals and assists that were hugely important in keeping Palermo out of a relegation fight. He's played virtually no part in things once Palermo were safe.

Berardi had a decent enough season, but I feel that he has got a lot of goals and assists in meaningless games after Sassuolo had secured their safety, which make his season appear statistically better than it actually was.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Mkhi a couple of months ago, links were strong but hopefully after seeing how shit he was against us we've cooled off our interest.

Some weak links to De Bruyne but I can see him staying a Year longer than going to Bayern.

I think because of all the cash we're laying on the attack, and bringing in Khedira, that we'll probably hold off another season then maybe chase a legit CAM. Or we might even just give up on that idea if Coman and Berardi continue to develop and force us in to a 4-3-2-1 type system.
    i think we extend berardi loan another year.we have Tevez, Morata, Dyabala for next season and probably matri or Llorente or both of them are sub.with berardi coming in it makes no sense having 6 forward!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I see more Aguero than Messi in Dybala's style.
    I guess thats why some call him Aguero 2.0

Buffon
    Neto
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Darmian
    Caceres Barzagli Rugani Evra/Padoin
    Vidal Marchisio Pogba
    Sturaro Witsel Khedira/Asamoah
    Dybala Tevez
    Berardi Pereyra
    Morata
    Embolo​

out B team is better than Roma's first squad :touched:
    Its funny but this B team could win Serie A

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)