Summer mercato 2015 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
im not a fan either, but hes been useful, do i expect him to stop a messi, hell no, but very few can anyway
I don't expect that either :D I just remember the disaster he was at the end of his Utd spell. I think our team may mask individual weaknesses. At least for Bonucci it does. Nothing can mask Chiello's fuckups though

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal can have no excuse for not having a productive close-season this summer after he was handed a list of transfer targets by a fan.

The Dutchmanattended the Manchester United Foundation Dream Day, which brings supporters with life-limiting illnesses to meet the manager and players at their training ground.

One such fan handed a list of high-quality players to improve the team with a view to reclaiming the Premier League title next season to Van Gaal and told him "I did some homework for you".

The United boss read out the names - including the likes of Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale, Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba and PSV's Memphis Depay - before telling the fan: "I take it in mind. You are smart and a very cheap manager."

The list included prices to prise away the targets from their current clubs. "[Mats] Hummels, £36 million," Van Gaal noted, "[Nathaniel] Clyne of Southampton, £15m ... Pogba, £75m ... Bale, £12m ... and Jackson Martinez of Porto, £25m. He didn't tell me who I have to sell but, after a little bit of pushing, I know so it's easy for me. Next year, we are champions!"

The fan who produced the list was delighted to hear Van Gaal read his list, saying: "It was really nice of him to do that. It was like a dream come true."

So Rakib met Van Gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)