Streaming Juve matches? Try Sopcast for best quality (Guide) (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't believe it's a problem you can fix on your end, but more so an issue with SopCast itself. It has been going down on several occasions over the past weeks, sometimes for days in a row.

Check here for streams: http://livefootball.ws/ ( It's pretty obvious where to click, otherwise just Google Translate it.. )

They usually have SopCast streams, but whenever that doesn't work they either post Streamtorrent or Torrentstream links, which both work perfectly fine, but take a while to buffer.
How do these work? I installed them and I never succeeded in watching any game!!!

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    RAMI¹⁰;3884296 said:
    How do these work? I installed them and I never succeeded in watching any game!!!
    Just install and paste the link into the program. Takes a little while before it starts showing the stream though.

Quality a bit poorer than the better Sopcast options but still pretty good.

Sopcast does workif you get in early on the stream.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Just install and paste the link into the program. Takes a little while before it starts showing the stream though.

Quality a bit poorer than the better Sopcast options but still pretty good.

Sopcast does workif you get in early on the stream.
    :tup:

Nov 5, 2012
    I have a question: so i downloaded sopcast and I try to log in but it won't let me, it just says logging in for a couple minutes and then says "cannot connect to the sopcast service" does anyone know how to fix this issue? I've asked on other sites and people have said it has something to do with sopcast itself. Would that be right?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Any idea where I can get HD streams (paid ones, no problem) for Juve CL match tomorrow?!

I noticed that sopcast disappears on CL nights!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah, Champions League nights are dismal for streams :sad: unless we're playing Chelsea or something.

juve77

Feb 11, 2013
    hello ..i'm new here ,so don't be too cruel ..
    where i can find streams that are in english and still good quality like the russian channels ??
    thanks
    forza juve !

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I started using Sopcast regularly and think its the best way to watch Juve games when you can't watch them on TV. A stable Sopcast is also available on Mac now as well.

I usually get my sopcast url links from wiziwig.tv

juve77

Feb 11, 2013
    hmm ,yes i know ,i'm using sopcast myself ..
    besides wiziwig ,there are still livefootball.ws and livefootballol.tv/ but ,very little ,or no english streams at all ,and if there are ,it's whit a blurry picture ..

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    I have to say again, I am super happy with Sopcast. I think its awesome even though its hard to get English or Italian sopcast streams - but I will settle for Russian or Romanian over an unstable English or Italian stream. I also noticed that Acestream and Streamtorrent are popular.....but not sure how to get that to work on a mac.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    By the way, guys there has been a significant development. Bittorent has beta released BitTorrent Live. Essentially it works on the same principal of torrents but its for live streams - the use came out only a few days ago. This means that the more people who watch a live event, the better the quality of the stream - i.e say goodbye to buffering.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-03/13/bittorrent-video-streaming-launched

And given that it works on P2P, broadcasters cannot shut down streams.

Its only on beta right now but the possibilities are truly exciting. Imagine being able to find a good quality HD stream of a Juve match with English commentary without any buffering.

Watch this space.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
    That's pretty much already available. It's called Torrenstream/Acestream. The streamer uploads the content and then everyone who watches the steam also uploads to other people who watch. If your connection or the streamers isn't good enough then there will always be buffering issues.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    That's pretty much already available. It's called Torrenstream/Acestream. The streamer uploads the content and then everyone who watches the steam also uploads to other people who watch. If your connection or the streamers isn't good enough then there will always be buffering issues.
    Those never worked for me!

Nejc

May 13, 2006
    It usually took me some time to find a Torrentstream channel that actually worked (=had some "peers"), but if you find one it works really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)