Streaming Juve matches? Try Sopcast for best quality (Guide) (2 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Is someone familiar with Sopcast glitches? I've been using that software since a long time, but lately it tells me that it can't retrieve data. I uninstalled it and I downloaded the new version, but it still doesn't work.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Is someone familiar with Sopcast glitches? I've been using that software since a long time, but lately it tells me that it can't retrieve data. I uninstalled it and I downloaded the new version, but it still doesn't work.
    Can't say that I have. Maybe it's the firewall causing issues? I take it you've tested a number of different sopcast streams?

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    @TrezJuve; Nice, congrats :)
    @30Scudetti; Yeah I've been looking too but can't find any :(

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    THanks, you also promised to use sopcast with VLC instead of media player. Any update on that ?
    For Mac I din't know but for windows you just enter the path to VLC.exe in the settings and press the external player button in Sopcast to switch over to VLC :)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Since sopcast isn't working these days, has anyone used stream torrent? I've installed it but I have no idea how to use it, went to wiziwig and there are plenty of stream torrent links but don't know where to put them or how to open.

Can some one help?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Since sopcast isn't working these days, has anyone used stream torrent? I've installed it but I have no idea how to use it, went to wiziwig and there are plenty of stream torrent links but don't know where to put them or how to open.

Can some one help?
    Once you open the StreamTorrent player, go on File, Add, paste the URL from wiziwig and click play. It takes a lot of time to buffer, but once it does, it's perfect.

I really hope Sopcast will work tomorrow.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    You also have to be aware that there are two programs out there for torrent-streaming matches:

1. StreamTorrent
    2. Torrent Stream

StreamTorrent has links that look like this "st://..." and with Torrent Stream (which is based on the VLC player and can be accessed via a browser, although that didn't work out that great for me) you have to insert a content ID.
    I got the StreamTorrent links via wizwig forum and since sopcast was acting up lately that russian sopcast site was showing content IDs/links for Torrent Stream instead of sopcast links.
    Furthermore Torrent Stream was working pretty good with that VLC player solution. Really high quality and fluent streams.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I got problem with my sopcast since last week, it said 'can not access sopcast service',
    any idea how to fix it?
    I don't believe it's a problem you can fix on your end, but more so an issue with SopCast itself. It has been going down on several occasions over the past weeks, sometimes for days in a row.

Check here for streams: http://livefootball.ws/ ( It's pretty obvious where to click, otherwise just Google Translate it.. )

They usually have SopCast streams, but whenever that doesn't work they either post Streamtorrent or Torrentstream links, which both work perfectly fine, but take a while to buffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)