Stile, Innovazione, Scudetti (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Someone requested some images of Juve players posing in the new team colours and I happily obliged. These took a while to get hold of and quite an inventive method of too - I'll leave it to your imaginations..
Anyway, I quite like the one with Del Piero with his arms outstretched; that looks like a collector's item..so remember who gave you it first!

(An extra point goes to anyone who can tell me where I got them ;)..Enjoy.)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    LOL..Can't give you a point for that, sorry.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Can someone please cut the part of DP with his hands up out and down to avatar size for me? Probably only the face can fit in the limited dimension, but that's fine :)

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    No probs, Fantasista.
    ..and Z - I'll give you the point! I print screened them all from the promotional video created by Juvestore..well spotted...or maybe you just guessed.. :fero:
    Here's the avatar..I wish I had one, I feel inferior without one - Is it 100 posts when I can get one of my own? :angel:

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
    hey muscolino9, can u tell me what program u use to create avatars?
    I use both Adobe Photoshop 7 and Macromedia Fireworks MX. Fireworks only comes into it when I'm animating though.. :cool:

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Tell me how you want it and I'll do that for ya' when I have a spare moment. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)