Stephan Lichtsteiner (9 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i trust max. he know what he wants and believes he can work magic with MDS who we certainly didnt buy to not put on the CL list. we can talk all the shyte we want to as fans but only the coach knows what he has planned.

I have faith in my coach and my team.

Sent from my fkn iPhone usin fkn Tapatalk. Fk!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Fucking hell I was so surprised to hear that. Way too disrespectful. He ain't a random peasant to treat him like that. :frown:

Does it mean Howedes will be our constant option in RB position? Don't believe MDS is gettin so much trust.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I checked the UEFA regulations and there is no reason why he shouldn't be on List A. Since we have only 2 club trained players (4 is minimum) we were forced to reduce the A list from 25 to 23, but even that way, we could have excluded any other player, yet we chose Lichtsteiner.

Why? Bentancur and Sturaro were much more logical choices. Or Asamoah/De Sciglio.
The only logical reason I can think of is that we have some deal to sell him in January to a club playing in this year's group stages. If we registered Licht for the group stages, he'd have became automatically ineligible to play for another team in CL.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Really disrespectful decision from the club. Time and again they have shown a ruthlessness when it comes to some of some of our legends but have bowed down to arrogant cunts like Bonucci and Alves. Shameful, really.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The same people who trash Licht's performances every time he plays. Now they're angry he isn't selected. Bless them.
He looked over the hill already last season, though. But it's a strange decision considering how horrible MdS has looked. Watch him become the new Bonucci :lol2:
My point is about some people mentioning the club, when this is clearly Allegri's decision. And I'm sure both Bonucci and Alves left because of Allegri (Alves would have left under Conte too, though). Marotta should've done better replacing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Really disrespectful decision from the club. Time and again they have shown a ruthlessness when it comes to some of some of our legends but have bowed down to arrogant cunts like Bonucci and Alves. Shameful, really.
Why the club? It's Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the reason is what Alen wrote.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He looked over the hill already last season, though. But it's a strange decision considering how horrible MdS has looked. Watch him become the new Bonucci :lol2:
My point is about some people mentioning the club, when this is clearly Allegri's decision. And I'm sure both Bonucci and Alves left because of Allegri (Alves would have left under Conte too, though). Marotta should've done better replacing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the club? It's Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless the reason is what Alen wrote.
No, you're right. It's 100% an Allegri decision, a technical decision as he likes to call them. But Marotta ("the club" :touched:) always get the blame.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We have been blessed to have Lichtsteiner all these years as our main RB. Its sad seeing this happen but im sure Max has his reasons. I just hope that this wont have a very negative effect on Licht cause im sure he is in Max's plans for Seria A. Forza Licht. Such an amazing player.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The only logical reason I can think of is that we have some deal to sell him in January to a club playing in this year's group stages. If we registered Licht for the group stages, he'd have became automatically ineligible to play for another team in CL.
Logical and smart move by Beppe. Licht had one foot out the door this mercado so no reason not to let him go in January. And Licht probably would appreciate if the move was to a team participating in Champ play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)