Stephan Lichtsteiner (8 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lich is one of our best players.Sometimes as in life he is best on the pitch sometimes is less visible but never bad.He deserves that 3 mil.per season When I think that Evra gets 3.5 per season Lich. demands are ultra moderate.Yes Evra was a free transfer but anyway.We must keep him.He was so decisive in many games very important for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I read somewhere that Evra is on 2.5mln but dunno if that was official.

As for Licht I also heard he wants 3.5mln/season, but I don't think that's the only point where we can't agree, as I assume he wants a long(er) term as well.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
For me he is easily our best player and if he doesn't renew it won't be down to that.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Licht I also heard he wants 3.5mln/season, but I don't think that's the only point where we can't agree, as I assume he wants a long(er) term as well.
Precisely

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For me he is easily our best player and if he doesn't renew it won't be down to that.
i disagree that hes our best player. Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Buffon are all better than him. but he is better than Evra currently and deserves atleast the same salary. but we overpaid Evra, doesent mean we have to do the same with Licht

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
For the right price i would sell.. He is fantastic defensivly! But he is nohing Special going forward, never make a decent cross.. And is getting older

Jul 20, 2012
if a right offer comes in i wodn't mind selling him but we need a worthy replacement. if that can't happen then we need to renew asap
What are you saying? His contract expires in the summer and we will not sell him mid season. If he leaves, he leaves on a free.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, I read somewhere that the length we were offering was like 2 years and he wanted 3 or something like that.

DelPieroJuve

Oct 25, 2014
What are you saying? His contract expires in the summer and we will not sell him mid season. If he leaves, he leaves on a free.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, I read somewhere that the length we were offering was like 2 years and he wanted 3 or something like that.
we should sell him in january if he does not renew. same with giovinco

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

As far as I know Evra is 3.5 per season.We got him for free but his salary is as stated.Also only as far as I know Lich.want's 3 mil per season.His current deal is worth 2 mil per season.About other issues such as long term contract I don't know,maybe he asked for that but I never read something about that.

- - - Updated - - -

For the right price i would sell.. He is fantastic defensivly! But he is nohing Special going forward, never make a decent cross.. And is getting older
Wow ,quite a few would state that he is nothing special going forward.......

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
nedved was awesome for us even at the age of 36

yeah, licht might lose his pace sooner or later, but he wont lose his drive, stamina or winning mentality.

we need to keep him.

guys like darmian or other unproven guys could only be small club players. why risk it when you have a classy player already

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
nedved was awesome for us even at the age of 36

yeah, licht might lose his pace sooner or later, but he wont lose his drive, stamina or winning mentality.

we need to keep him.

guys like darmian or other unproven guys could only be small club players. why risk it when you have a classy player already
True

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
i disagree that hes our best player. Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo, Marchisio, Chiellini, Barzagli, Buffon are all better than him. but he is better than Evra currently and deserves atleast the same salary. but we overpaid Evra, doesent mean we have to do the same with Licht
Ok so maybe I should have said he's my favourite player :D He is still absolutely crucial to this team and the point still stands that we can't afford to lose him. I understand that changing the wage structure of the club for one player isn't how we are operating but rewarding your best players with higher wages while being able to afford those wages is a part of the growth curve we're on as a club.

Das licht must stay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)