Stephan Lichtsteiner (47 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Licht is capable of playing well as both RB and RWB because it doesn't make a whole lot of difference afterall. It's called the RIGHT FLANK.

Let's cut out this BS talk.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
But that drive and passion is what makes him so good. Everything has its up and downsides.

Players who are lethargic will never argue with the ref.
Lame excuse! I didn't see Tevez get yellow cards like that! Licht is so unique, almost every decision that doesn't go his way he talks shit to the linesman.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lich himself stated a few weeks back that he preferred playing RB in the back 4 cuz he could see the game in front of him and that suited him better. his words.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Lich himself stated a few weeks back that he preferred playing RB in the back 4 cuz he could see the game in front of him and that suited him better. his words.
Yeah I'd believe that he's played RB all his life. Very difficult for a player who has always seen the game infront of them have their back to goal all of a sudden. I reckon that's how Vidal feels about playing AM too, back towards goal a lot now, not his forte.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Yeah I'd believe that he's played RB all his life. Very difficult for a player who has always seen the game infront of them have their back to goal all of a sudden. I reckon that's how Vidal feels about playing AM too, back towards goal a lot now, not his forte.
Poor Vidal, mistreated by Allegra.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...sion-interest-in-portos-danilo-the-situation/

Juventus and Lichtsteiner further apart on extension, interest in Porto’s Danilo: the situation

Juventus is dealing with a tough situation when it comes to Lichtsteiner’s extension. The right back’s contract expires next June and he appears to be on his way out of Turin. The club and the player are far apart on reaching an agreement and there is concrete possibility he’ll leave Allegri’s team this summer. This is why Juventus is looking for opportunities on transfer market to replace him. Ten days ago, Juventus made an offer of ten million euro to Porto for Danilo, the Brazilian wing back born in 1991. The player was offered a contract worth 2 million euro net per season. Juventus’s directors Marotta and Paratici are working on both fronts: they like to extend Lichststeiner’s deal but are also working on a contingency plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)