Stephan Lichtsteiner (115 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Loved his celebrations. Stick it right up those fascist cunts.
I think he bowed towards the Juve fans coz if I remember, that's the side we ran to with the trophy, post the presentation. I think licht even clarified this was not for the lazialle.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially Marchetti's. :lol:
I really liked his jersey too brah. Besides the shit they've done with the Napoli camouflage kit, they make decent kits I've got to say. I loved Lazio's kit.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think he bowed towards the Juve fans coz if I remember, that's the side we ran to with the trophy, post the presentation. I think licht even clarified this was not for the lazialle.
"Come la Juveeeee!"

- - - Updated - - -

I really liked his jersey too brah. Besides the shit they've done with the Napoli camouflage kit, they make decent kits I've got to say. I loved Lazio's kit.
The players' one was very nice, but Marchetti looked like a strawberry ice lolly out there with those pink socks.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Licht always starts a new season very strong the problem is that he tends to fade a bit as it goes on, he got great stamina but dosn't have natural fitness at the same level.

I seriously hope he can stay in top shape for longer periods this season as this guy is extremly importent for the team, and when he slows down so do we.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Which is why I feel holding on to Isla will do us good. Fatigue plays a big factor for Licht, given the amount of impetus his role has in terms of all that running. He's bound to wear out as we get deeper into the season.

- - - Updated - - -

The players' one was very nice, but Marchetti looked like a strawberry ice lolly out there with those pink socks.
pink with grey bro. Damn nice pallete. :tuttosport:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Which is why I feel holding on to Isla will do us good. Fatigue plays a big factor for Licht, given the amount of impetus his role has in terms of all that running. He's bound to wear out as we get deeper into the season.

- - - Updated - - -

pink with grey bro. Damn nice pallete. :tuttosport:
Caceres & Padoin can play there too.

Sell Isla. I have no idea why we haven't done that, showed nothing in his first year and will cost us close to 20M if we buy him 100%. 20M could get you a much better player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)