Stephan Lichtsteiner (43 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Football Italia

Arsenal have been warned by a former FIFA referee that ex-Juventus defender Stephan Lichsteiner is 'one of the most unpleasant players I’ve met’.

Lichtsteiner was known for his aggressive approach at Juve, and Jonas Eriksson – who was the fourth official during the Bianconeri’s 3-1 defeat to Barcelona in the 2015 Champions League Final – claimed the right-back would only get 'more and more angry’ when spoken to.

“I have met several international players and to judge a person, you have to meet them several times – and not just once when they have a bad day,” he told Swedish television channel SVT, reports The Daily Mail.

“Because everyone can have it. But I have met Lichtsteiner several times and he is one of the most unpleasant players I met.

“You cannot talk to him, he gets more and more angry. When I’m trying to explain [my decision], I’m trying to be humble, but he’s hard to get in touch with. It creates a bad mood.”

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Football Italia

Arsenal have been warned by a former FIFA referee that ex-Juventus defender Stephan Lichsteiner is 'one of the most unpleasant players I’ve met’.

Lichtsteiner was known for his aggressive approach at Juve, and Jonas Eriksson – who was the fourth official during the Bianconeri’s 3-1 defeat to Barcelona in the 2015 Champions League Final – claimed the right-back would only get 'more and more angry’ when spoken to.

“I have met several international players and to judge a person, you have to meet them several times – and not just once when they have a bad day,” he told Swedish television channel SVT, reports The Daily Mail.

“Because everyone can have it. But I have met Lichtsteiner several times and he is one of the most unpleasant players I met.

“You cannot talk to him, he gets more and more angry. When I’m trying to explain [my decision], I’m trying to be humble, but he’s hard to get in touch with. It creates a bad mood.”

- - - Updated - - -

:D
:lol::touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)