Steady... Ready... I'm Back!! (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
I beleive I havn't post here for around 6 months by now... and because of me being lazy I think most of the members here don't know me anymore.

I see a lot of new faces ... and to make things even worst jerks like Jeeks and Rab are Mods by now ;)

It would be my pleasure to post regulary again (my average post per day is as embarrassing as 3.81) and I would just like to greet all the Juventino in this neat community.

Ghaith.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I beleive I havn't post here for around 6 months by now... and because of me being lazy I think most of the members here don't know me anymore.

I see a lot of new faces ... and to make things even worst jerks like Jeeks and Rab are Mods by now ;)

It would be my pleasure to post regulary again (my average post per day are as embarrassing as 3.81) and I would just like to greet all the Juventino in this neat community.

Ghaith.
Hello Ghaith :toast:
Welcome back...its the first time we meet bro...
Im also from SHAM ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ghaith:touched:,

Finally you're back. stick around here more often now, eh??

oh, and I'm only a bookmaker by the way. my fellow Jack is indeed a mod.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Welcome back Gaith. :pint:

I think I'm one of the new faces you mentioned. :cool2:

By the way, would you please check my profile? :wink:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005

It would be my pleasure to post regulary again (my average post per day is as embarrassing as 3.81) and I would just like to greet all the Juventino in this neat community.

Ghaith.
Welcome back...

...TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW
:D

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
thanks for u speech really it was really a waste of time! Its not like u died and come back to life now that would b something worthy of a new thread!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)