Stats Please (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Playing stats : OPTA / Banca Dati Calcio

Ratings, basic stats and curiosities : Gazzetta

Financial / merchandising : Juventus.com / Any Stock broker for detailed reports

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
    Playing stats : OPTA

Ratings, basic stats and curiosities : Gazzetta

Financial / merchandising : Juventus.com / Any Stock broker for detailed reports
    whats opta ?.and as i said i want assists goal per minute ratio all those things most dessesive player link me please and i dont read italian :( but link me anyway.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++

whats opta ?
    OPTA is the only official and reliable source for players stats.. covering every dimension of the game in every game played in all the major leagues, european competition and international competition.

.and as i said i want assists goal per minute ratio all those things most dessesive player
    Goals per minute, most decisive etc are available on gazzettas site.. Assists etc you need to look at opta

link me please and i dont read italian :( but link me anyway.
    Sorry, Dont do links... Told you where to find them, the rest is upto you

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

OPTA is the only official and reliable source for players stats.. covering every dimension of the game in every game played in all the major leagues, european competition and international competition.

Goals per minute, most decisive etc are available on gazzettas site.. Assists etc you need to look at opta

Sorry, Dont do links... Told you where to find them, the rest is upto you
    please at least in a pvt msg i tried opta.com but didnt work i tried opta + soccer stats + official site at google didnt work either.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    i want the site with assists please the fact that i dont know dosent mean that u should make fun of that he said opta i googled and found nothing please tell the site name its not hard please.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    one last question i checked all the gazzetta stats but it didnt find the most desisive player one do u know where i can find'it ?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    are those the opta stats ?
    Yes, the stats on sport.it are supplied by opta (a very limited version of what they supply, but yes from opta)

Now see how easy that was... I supply you with a word...

You type opta into google...

The very first page it lists is the official opta page...

Press one button and you have a list of links to the publicly available version of their stats...

What was that... like 35 seconds to find... Not so hard was it ?

See, how much easier that is , Next time you need such info, rather than waiting possibly days for people here to give you the info... Then half the time they only give you wrong info anyway... eg. some idiot the other day saying how zlatan was our leading assister and how he had some double what he really has... Much easier to jus goto the source yourself...

... You get it quicker and you know your info is spot on

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    one last question i checked all the gazzetta stats but it didnt find the most desisive player one do u know where i can find'it ?
    The 'most decisive player' doesn't exist. It's not a statistic. It's purely down to emotion and therefore won't show up on any website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)