Star Wars: The Old Republic (1 Viewer)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I got this game two days ago and I have to say it is amazing. I have never been one of those ppl who buys a game and pays for it monthly but so far its well worth it. The developers put 150 mil into the production and it def shows. If anyone has picked up this game let me know and we can do some crazy shit in the game hah

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fuck this they should make Star Wars Battlefront 3. Would be the greatest game ever. I used to play Battlefront 2 on PS2 like everyday.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's a nice game, the story mode is definatly more interesting then regular MMORPG in questing. And there are not a lot of grinding(in leveling) so it doesn't take so much time. All in all it's a fun casual game for me so far. :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bioware recently gave all of their employees 5 week long free trial codes to generate interest in the game, apparently it's not doing too well?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Bioware recently gave all of their employees 5 week long free trial codes to generate interest in the game, apparently it's not doing too well?
They hitted the 2million subs last week, and they still have to release the game on Macs, also they gave the free trials to us players to share them with 3 people :)

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
This game is amazing. I've been playing with my sith for days now...Only lvl 32 but im having a hell of a time with it. No wonder ppl love these kinds of games hah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)