SPF's... (1 Viewer)

OP
Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    That was my intention, snoop. Thanks for the feedback.
    Once I've made an away strip and maybe a 3rd, I'll go for a 'luca Zambrotta. :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    these kind of pics are cool as avatars too you know... :D I've got many of them if someone needs Simpsons or SP avatars... :)

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    i am never gonna change my avatar to a simpson or SP avatar...cuz i am known as the "sexy lady" avatar ;)

OP
    Pete

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    More coming soon, I've got a Davids in production..in Inter colours, that'll sit well with you all.
    (Hey - don't look at me, I attended the Bolton - Inter friendly and gave the bastard the horns and screamed "CORNUTO!!!") :lol:

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    More coming soon, I've got a Davids in production..in Inter colours, that'll sit well with you all.
    (Hey - don't look at me, I attended the Bolton - Inter friendly and gave the bastard the horns and screamed "CORNUTO!!!") :lol:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)