[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's time you swith allegiances/cocks.
It's starting to become a little creepy when every other post of yours references what sexual activity you think I should have with other men :shifty:

I hope you don't think about it as much as you post about it :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Pep's useless without Messi. Look at Enrique without Messi. :D
We'll never know, because Messi never got injured during his tenure, at least not for such a considerable amount of time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's starting to become a little creepy when every other post of yours references what sexual activity you think I should have with other men :shifty:
Sexual activity I think you should have? I think you should denounce Pep. But it's not happening, is it?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I see it as my duty to fight against pep lovers.
You just spamming with fervour, just so you know. It would have a chance to be a tiny bit funny if it was in opportune rare times where you could hit home the point more. But lets me honest, it has nothing to do with Pep and all to do with completely being obbsessed with Fred. Kinda freaky type of compliment for McGregor for sure.

To the point of why I came to this thread, lols imconing, a wiretap from Benzema's phone has been revealed. He was talking to one of his OGs in Lyon about the Valbuena scandal.

The transcript of what Benzema said:

don’t think Mathieu is taking us seriously, he thinks it’s a joke.

I said to him: 'I’m going to fix this for you.’ I gave him my word that there is not another copy [of the sex tape]. I said to him: 'If you want the video destroyed, come to Lyon, see him directly.’

He asked me: 'Can you see my tattoos[on the video]?’ I responded: 'You can see everything. I saw it a week ago, before coming [to the France squad].’

He panicked a bit. I said to him: 'Do what you want, if you don’t want to pay, carry on with your life, but I have warned you.’

I then said to him that’s all I could do, that now my friend is in charge, who is the one that knows the person who has the video, that I don’t know him.

I said: 'If you want to fix this, I can help you. I will give you their numbers and you can meet with them [and sort things out].

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You just spamming with fervour, just so you know. It would have a chance to be a tiny bit funny if it was in opportune rare times where you could hit home the point more. But lets me honest, it has nothing to do with Pep and all to do with completely being obbsessed with Fred. Kinda freaky type of compliment for McGregor for sure.

To the point of why I came to this thread, lols imconing, a wiretap from Benzema's phone has been revealed. He was talking to one of his OGs in Lyon about the Valbuena scandal.

I spam because I am absolutely disgusted with Fred's choices in football and because he's an Arsenal fan who has somehow spent a decade on a Juventus forum.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

My god he can't be this dumb can he?

What do you make of all this?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

To be honest, he used to be a bit fun back when he wasn't this obsessed with me. Nowadays he's just too clingy.

Anyway about Benzema. What a fuckin idiot, you're a professional footballer that plays for one of the best clubs in the world, why would you get yourself involved in such a mess. Will be a big blow for the French NT if he did turn out to be guilty and can't play the Euro's.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
To be honest, he used to be a bit fun back when he wasn't this obsessed with me. Nowadays he's just too clingy.

Anyway about Benzema. What a fuckin idiot, you're a professional footballer that plays for one of the best clubs in the world, why would you get yourself involved in such a mess. Will be a big blow for the French NT if he did turn out to be guilty and can't play the Euro's.
Obviously this will be solved sooner or later but I hope he gets locked up for several days more if he's guilty.

My uncle ran a night-club in Geneva 6-7 years ago was telling me the other day that Karim came to his club with too many street gangsters from Lyon and basically these gangs were pretty famous and that they had all kind of drugs with them.

I assume that Benzema feels really proud and good to be surrounded by thugs, mafias etc..

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Obviously this will be solved sooner or later but I hope he gets locked up for several days more if he's guilty.

My uncle ran a night-club in Geneva 6-7 years ago was telling me the other day that Karim came to his club with too many street gangsters from Lyon and basically these gangs were pretty famous and that they had all kind of drugs with them.

I assume that Benzema feels really proud and good to be surrounded by thugs, mafias etc..
Seen too many people get lost to the streets even when they get famous. Shame.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I cant find a Raul official thread, so imma post this herer. Also pardon the language, typos and innaccurancies im pretty drunk atm. anyways this post is dedicated to one of my faviore footballer of all times. Raul Madrid :heart::touched: man is gonna retire soon. His last game is gonna be agasint my hometown's team @Lion (hope you gonna attend bro) Ottawa Fury's.
Man, if i wasnt' a juventino i'd be a raul fan real talk. Along with Ale, Buffon, Camo, Trez and Vidal, Raul is one of my all time favs players. The man couldn't be displiaced. Ale's grace and gentleman ways, Quaglierrella's karacta, Trez's clutch ways, murdering inter with schalke. silencing camp nou. :touched:
anyways i aint got much to say but say that i got much much much love for this player and that he's been a huge impact in my life as a football fan. much love to him and wish him the best in all of his future endeavors and goals.

- - - Updated - - -

16raul.jpg

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Raul and Ale playing togehter has allways been a wetdream of mine, not that i wanna displace trez.

also trez vs raul has also been a giant personal conflict of mine. I really cant say who i'd play with ale, actually nvm trez all day anyday

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not forget that he also went through a difficult period when he had emo hair.
raul was perfect no emo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I cant find a Raul official thread, so imma post this herer. Also pardon the language, typos and innaccurancies im pretty drunk atm. anyways this post is dedicated to one of my faviore footballer of all times. Raul Madrid :heart::touched: man is gonna retire soon. His last game is gonna be agasint my hometown's team @Lion (hope you gonna attend bro) Ottawa Fury's.
Man, if i wasnt' a juventino i'd be a raul fan real talk. Along with Ale, Buffon, Camo, Trez and Vidal, Raul is one of my all time favs players. The man couldn't be displiaced. Ale's grace and gentleman ways, Quaglierrella's karacta, Trez's clutch ways, murdering inter with schalke. silencing camp nou. :touched:
anyways i aint got much to say but say that i got much much much love for this player and that he's been a huge impact in my life as a football fan. much love to him and wish him the best in all of his future endeavors and goals.

- - - Updated - - -

16raul.jpg

daamn, i aint in ottawa any more doe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
sucks

i miss ottawa too

i miss it so much

- - - Updated - - -

i miss gatinwau

- - - Updated - - -

i miss hull

- - - Updated - - -

i miss all the quebecois bishes
@Trequartista @TrezJuve c coment la sante frangin en passant? sa fait un bout temp a l'heur la, j'espere tout es bless akhee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)