[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (28 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #975
    real madrid may face a transfer ban as they face investigations similar to that of barca
    With their team it won't even hurt them.

Those punishments are way too soft and can only affect smaller clubs.

Real goes balls deep and spends trillion of euros on players so they can tell them 'you can't buy now for a whole year!!'. I bet they only laugh at it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    With their team it won't even hurt them.

Those punishments are way too soft and can only affect smaller clubs.

Real goes balls deep and spends trillion of euros on players so they can tell them 'you can't buy now for a whole year!!'. I bet they only laugh at it.
    Isla will be disappointed he won't be getting his dream move though and we get to keep Pogba for another season.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    What simeone is doing is unreal.
    Yes and no.

The results he's with the players at his disposal are phenomenal.

When you watch the games, though, you can't help but feel that he is simply making a mockery of modern football.

If teams went back to old-fashioned basics like having defenders who could be relied on to concentrate and using actual wingers to stretch a game out (instead these inward-looking wide players who just allow Atletico to crowd the middle of the pitch), I suspect Atletico would be shown to be what they are - a good, solid side, but nothing out of what should be ordinary.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Yes and no.

The results he's with the players at his disposal are phenomenal.

When you watch the games, though, you can't help but feel that he is simply making a mockery of modern football.

If teams went back to old-fashioned basics like having defenders who could be relied on to concentrate and using actual wingers to stretch a game out (instead these inward-looking wide players who just allow Atletico to crowd the middle of the pitch), I suspect Atletico would be shown to be what they are - a good, solid side, but nothing out of what should be ordinary.
    Who defines modern football? And Atletico's tactics has always been part of football (for any team) facing superior or world class teams, they just do it better and apply the tactics perfectly well that one can tell what Simeone wants from every individual.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Who defines modern football? And Atletico's tactics has always been part of football (for any team) facing superior or world class teams, they just do it better and apply the tactics perfectly well that one can tell what Simeone wants from every individual.
    Modern football encompasses the key trends being seen in football just now.

Trends such as playing with defenders who can't defend and forwards who don't understand how to move to create space.

Atletico's tactics have always been part of football, but I think they are particularly effective now because of the failings of the approach of so many teams they face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)