[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (7 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
sorry excuse of a team? really now, what do you mean by that?... Well i understand you not wanting to see them..if you go jogging everytime barca has a game this year you'll be able to pull for a marathon :d

Sep 1, 2002
I don't know why, but I'd like Barca so much more if Messi didn't play for them.

And it's a shame that Özil has gone to Real, as I so wanted to watch him develope, but now he is coached by Mourinho I can't enjoy that opportunity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
sorry excuse of a team? really now, what do you mean by that?... Well i understand you not wanting to see them..if you go jogging everytime barca has a game this year you'll be able to pull for a marathon :d
I don't need Barca to train for a marathon, I am already doing that. And I don't jog, I RUN.

Jumping to defend them again, Blondu? You got annoyed by calling them a sorry excuse of a team? They are a sorry excuse of a team as is Messi a sorry excuse of a player.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
nah not jumping to defend...if i wanted to defend them i would use reasons...i just wanted to know how come barca is an excuse of a team, compared to real...

and sorry for the confusion, i had a lapsus...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't need to compare them to Real, they are both ugly but each in a different way. Why is that those "who admire Barca" have to include Real each and every time someone offends Barcelona?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
cuz i can't believe you say barca is an excuse of a team when real who invested almost a thousand of millions are being dominated by barca in la liga for years. why don't you say something about ronaldo and perez? And barca who has that youth center, which produced valdez messi iniesta and bojan are an excuse of a team.. "can't buy me love" as beatles said some decades ago = "can't buy me trophies" as real saw last season

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
cuz i can't believe you say barca is an excuse of a team when real who invested almost a thousand of millions are being dominated by barca in la liga for years. why don't you say something about ronaldo and perez? And barca who has that youth center, which produced valdez messi iniesta and bojan are an excuse of a team.. "can't buy me love" as beatles said some decades ago = "can't buy me trophies" as real saw last season
Because we were fucking talking about fucking Barcelona not about fucking Real. When we are talking about Real, I will give them my share of insults. Right now, the discussion was about Barcelona and I did not feel like including Real just to please Barca admirers.

And Barca are dominating Real in La Liga for years? :howler:'

31 league titles compared to 20 is a shame for you to even mention that, but it seems you consider football only for the past four or five years.

Jog on, son. I have no time for Barcelona admirers like you. Go wank all you want each and every time Messi scores a hattrick against a provincial teams.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
didn't even mentioned messi

i was talking about recent years...

I don't fap at men

I admire barca for the way they play and for knowing how to promote their youth.

I hate barca for their managment...giving dinho and eto'o and buying and keeping camel in the team is one of the most stupid things i ever saw in football.

provincial team :lol:..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't wait for Mourinho to start his verbal war against Barcelona :seven:

He'll own their sorry asses on the pitch, as he always does, but I'm even more interested in seeing how he'll own them outside the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)