[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't think that will happen, nor will the club face any significant punishment. It's a bit different since Rosell isn't the owner of the club, it's owned by the fans. It's him being charged, and him who will face any punishment. The stuff about being banned from the CL or a points deduction was just a fake Twitter rumor.

And actually, a lot of Barca fans are considering this a blessing in disguise, as Rosell is pretty much a hated figure. It's been known for a while how shady he is, the socis really made a huge mistake in electing him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Don't think that will happen, nor will the club face any significant punishment. It's a bit different since Rosell isn't the owner of the club, it's owned by the fans. It's him being charged, and him who will face any punishment. The stuff about being banned from the CL or a points deduction was just a fake Twitter rumor.

And actually, a lot of Barca fans are considering this a blessing in disguise, as Rosell is pretty much a hated figure
. It's been known for a while how shady he is, the socis really made a huge mistake in electing him.
And whats your opinion towards him, as I can see you support Barca.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Don't get too excited. I think Neymar was paid by Santos partly by Santos giving Neymar owned company ownership of his own contract (because Santos didn't have money to pay the wages Neymar wanted?), so that Neymar receives part of the transfer proceeds. I can't source where I got that idea from, so just a hypothesis.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
From what I understand, it's not so much who got the money or where it came from, the problem is that a portion of it was done under the table to avoid taxes.

Rosell still maintains his innocence, saying that he resigned to protect his family, but IMO he has guilty written all over him. Especially with other things he has been accused of in the past.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Surely Barca should be responsible as well, they have benefited from all of this. Moggi did what he did (supposedly) but our whole club suffered.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Don't get too excited. I think Neymar was paid by Santos partly by Santos giving Neymar owned company ownership of his own contract (because Santos didn't have money to pay the wages Neymar wanted?), so that Neymar receives part of the transfer proceeds. I can't source where I got that idea from, so just a hypothesis.
it still sounds like fraud

Surely Barca should be responsible as well, they have benefited from all of this. Moggi did what he did (supposedly) but our whole club suffered.
where does this leave neymar? surely this type of transaction is not allowed

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's funny how how barca is treated as a whole separate entity here: "Oh it wasn't barca who did shady business, it was this guy who happens to be their president, they didn't know anything about it, honest to God, and just to prove it he's resigning, to leave this pure and honest club out of his scandals."
Yeeeeeaaaaah riiiiiight :lol:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The punishment Barca receives for the federal laws their president broke to bring a player into their squad will likely pale in comparison to the punishment we received when some children shouted Merda at one of our games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)