[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (7 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Puyol is the only one who won't play. The others are still good and Spain has enough replacements on the bench in case they're not up to it.
Who could replace Puyol? And Busquet or Javi Martínez could replace Alonso, but Xavi? Though I don't rate him that much, he's important to the style that Spain has.

edit: lol sorry, Pique-Ramos would be good

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, Pique-Ramos is proving to be pretty good. Xavi will still be able to play in Brazil, but after that they have Thiago. If Thiago doesn't work, Fabregas can be groomed into playing that role. Or probably Busquets and play Martinez or someone else in Busquets' role. They have too many midfielders and they're all very talented.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Most of Spanish midfielders look like AM to me. Iniesta, Silva, Mata, Thiago, Cesc.

Hope for this Oliver Torres guy to become the new Xavi by 2016 then :tup:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,316
    If someone would wanna make a '101 Messi goals', they would have to just post one goal and put it on a 100 times replay-loop .
    Indeed. Basically he's got this sprinting move with the same shot style-power that it makes you think it's replayed or copy pasted. He's good at it but they're just the same.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Indeed. Basically he's got this sprinting move with the same shot style-power that it makes you think it's replayed or copy pasted. He's good at it but they're just the same.
    Or the ones where he slots them in from 1 metre

- - - Updated - - -

Or the ones where he slots them in from 1 metre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)