[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (9 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You do realize that Higuian played like a dozen of el classico's without scoring? And Benzema is known for scoring in el classico's? Rivals Ronaldo in that (last year had more goals then him in these matches). Higuain is defenitely the more lost cause one in these games (not only misses, but he hinders their possession with more limited skillset). He barely did anything when he came on either.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You do realize that Higuian played like a dozen of el classico's without scoring? And Benzema is known for scoring in el classico's? Rivals Ronaldo in that (last year had more goals then him in these matches). Higuain is defenitely the more lost cause one in these games (not only misses, but he hinders their possession with more limited skillset). He barely did anything when he came on either.
You are correct, and this is exactly the problem current real has.
When Higuain arrived, he was better then cristiano ronaldo in his first year at real. Yes, he was that good.
However, after benzema, ozil, etc arrived, it seems that real forgot how to properly use and feed Higuain in bigger games.

For their and his sake, they should get a player simular to benzema, and sell higuain to a team that would actually use him right.
like juventus. Higuain remains the best striker for me. In a team like ours better then cavani or falcao.

I know you fully disagree, but its ok, its just an opinion anyway

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Um how is it his teammates fault, Higuain gets plenty enough chances in big games and CL, but he simply bottles it and doesnt score. How is it Reals fault, he scores 20-25 goals a season anyways, but clearly doesnt hack it at the biggiest stage so far. He needs to be more clinical for sure.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Um how is it his teammates fault, Higuain gets plenty enough chances in big games and CL, but he simply bottles it and doesnt score. How is it Reals fault, he scores 20-25 goals a season anyways, but clearly doesnt hack it at the biggiest stage so far. He needs to be more clinical for sure.
statistically, he's the most clinical forward in europe. And he was winning big games on his own in his first year.
I say, madrids evolved playstyle doesnt suit him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)