[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wowowow, relax it right there man.

Ronaldo allways on the left. Ozil as a center player, is world class, no need to sell.

On the right, Bale.

You do not change your most profilic player ever cause some welsh turd arrives that can dribble and take a shot or two

May 22, 2007
Wowowow, relax it right there man.

Ronaldo allways on the left. Ozil as a center player, is world class, no need to sell.

On the right, Bale.

You do not change your most profilic player ever cause some welsh turd arrives that can dribble and take a shot or two
Bale's performances have peaked because he's playing through the middle. It would be confusing if they purchased him to go on the right.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so when will be la decima :lol: ?
I sincerely hope athletico keeps falcao and finishes in front of them next year, that they crash out of the cl early and get raped by barcelona without referee helping in every classico.

Perhaps then they'll realise what the fuck they did

Stupid fat fuck Pérez, acting like he is the man and savior. Fucking pathetic swine

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I sincerely hope athletico keeps falcao and finishes in front of them next year, that they crash out of the cl early and get raped by barcelona without referee helping in every classico.

Perhaps then they'll realise what the fuck they did

Stupid fat fuck Pérez, acting like he is the man and savior. Fucking pathetic swine
I dont think that atletico can keep Falcao, its sad, but I'm sure hes going to leave this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)