[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 Liga 2012/2013 (148 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I heard Zizou before too but didn't know if it was confirmed. My bro who is a Real fan said the same, scouted him, convinced him and held his press conference too.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Polish commentator all the time talks that Mou bought Varane without scouting him, only because Zizou recommended him.
Hahaha, Szpakowski is annoying at any match, but when it comes to 'El TVP Clasico'... :lol: Yeah, but he is sooo horny about Varane because he thinks he is just a small kid. Still, he is mainly a fanboy of "CR7" as always :rolleyes:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Real spent almost all their energy in first half (first 50-55 mins), just pressurring Barca and trying to counter (Benzema missed badly few times), then they simply couldnt cope anymore, so they lost ground more and more.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Real spent almost all their energy in first half (first 50-55 mins), just pressurring Barca and trying to counter (Benzema missed badly few times), then they simply couldnt cope anymore, so they lost ground more and more.
This. Real should have scored one or two. tactic was good, but why fucking benzema if you got higuain, who would score those.

just sell him to us, we'll show how its done

Yep, there is really no one that even get close to his ball controll, its ridicolous.
Messi got an even better close ball controll then Iniesta. Its why he is so good as a small false 9 in the center.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tactic is only good if you have anything to show for all the intense pressurring work and rapid countering you do in first half, Barca are more then ok to just wait you out usually, and creative enough to make something happen at any time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tactic is only good if you have anything to show for all the intense pressurring work and rapid countering you do in first half, Barca are more then ok to just wait you out usually, and creative enough to make something happen at any time.
For this reason, they should use higuain with that tactic, because chances will come, and he'll score.

Put benzema when u run out of steam and need someone that can hold the ball better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)