[SPA] La I beat you 8-0 League2011/2012 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The unfortunate thing for Messi is he's around in an era where all the top teams are nowhere near what they were in the 90's early 00's. Most of the top teams in Europe have gone backwards. Then you've got the standard of defending in La Liga which is some of the worst I've ever witnessed.

Put to the point that he fails to show up for Argentina. As good as Messi may be, he'll never be in my top three of all time. Not because of his talent but because of the standard of football these days that sometimes make him out to be on another planet.

I would've love to see him play against the Arsenal team that had a very good defence, Keown, Adams, Winterburn, he'd have never scored four goals then.

Also I'd loved to see how he'd cope in Serie A in the 90's he would've been destroyed in my opinion.
People really forget how god damn good the talent was in the 90's

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In a sexy way.
Dude, you should not. Anything related to C. Ronaldo sucks and everything related to Mesi is amazingly amazing. That's how it is and if you ever say anything good about C. Ronaldo or whatever is related to him, you are a fucking Real Madrid fanboy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I was expecting Malaga to give Real a bigger fight. Weren't they supposed to be competing with Barcelona and Real this season?

On another note Higuain keeping his great form. Looks like i'll be right about this one Cheese, when i told you that by November tops he'll be first choice ahead of Benzema :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)