[SPA] 2007 SuperCup Real Madrid - Sevilla (1 Viewer)

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    No, Kanoute got a hat-trick.

Anyway, Real M were humiliated tonight. Sevilla played great. Kanoute and Renato were awesome, and so were Daniel Alves and Duda.

Congrats to Sevilla.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    FT Real-Sevilla 3:5 :lol:

I'm so fvcking happy Real lost.It's so funny,they have Cannavaro+Pepe(the guy who cost them 30 m€& got sent off today+a so called grat talent,Ramos+Drenthe and they don't manage to win,not even to concede less than 5 goals with so many quality players.I really don't know what to say about them,since Del Bosque isn't coach,they simply suck and I like it:D.It's just a pitty for the loads of talented players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Sevilla crush Real

Sevilla got the new season off to a glittering start when they claimed their fifth trophy in a little over a year after a 5-3 win over Real Madrid in the second leg of the Spanish Super Copa at the Bernabeu on Sunday.

A hat-trick from leading striker Frederic Kanoute and a double from Brazilian midfielder Renato earned Juande Ramos's side a 6-3 aggregate victory over the Spanish champions.

Sevilla have won back-to-back UEFA Cups, the Copa Del Rey and the European Super Cup in the space of the last 15 months.

Real, who have overhauled their squad since Fabio Capello was sacked after steering the team to the league title last season, looked ragged and disorganised throughout and new coach Bernd Schuster will have plenty to do before the league season opens next week.

It was the second time that Schuster has fallen victim to Sevilla at the Bernabeu in the last two months. The German's former club Getafe lost to the Andalucians in the final of the Copa Del Rey in June.

Eurosport

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Well I was lucky to catch Depor vs Real friendly on some Spanish Channel through Internet, but Real, albeit playing second squad, looked terrible in that game. Pepe was completely clueless in that match. Has anyone heard Rikki (Spelling?). He gave Pepe fits in that match.

Real doesnt impress me too much. I think they would probably finish 4th in Serie A IMO, only because Serie A has a weakened Juve. I say 4 EPL, and 3 Serie A teams looks strongest in Europe apart from Bayern. But those Bavarians couldnt even qualify for CL.

OP
    The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Real Madrid - Sevilla 0 - 1 (Renato)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 1 - 1 (Drenthe)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 1 - 2 (Renato)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 1 - 3 (Kanoute)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 2 - 3 (Cannavaro)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 3 - 3 (Ramos)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 3 - 4 (Kanoute)

Real Madrid - Sevilla 3 - 5 (Kanoute)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    :disagree:

Drenthe

unbelievable strike. Indeed, he does remind us of Edgar.:D

Arifs, thanks for the info. Always good to see those Madridlenos getting trashed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)