Soulseek Usernames! (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
theorginalpersian

its original without the 'i'

I have to add you to my user list, so if you add me, make sure you either PM me here or on soulseek to add you to my list.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Here are the main things I have:

Commercials, Full Games, Highlights of many games (including cl finals), lots of random player/team compilations, pictures, and juve goals, milan goals and barca goals. I also have baggios first 200 goals and dp first 100 goals in serie a. I cant guarantee that everybody can download off me, but if you have a decent speed ill let you go. Most of this stuff is fairly large and ifyour connection is slow, then dont be offended if i disconnect.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Ouch persian mafia youve got some good stuff.. im adding you!!

Im blackmint ok?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Guys whats the speed on your connection. I might join that soulseek myself, just got 45mb connection

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Offcourse not, im just courious... Anyway im adding myself, just need to download that prog

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    hey what is max D/L kb? is it good if i make it higher??

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    thanks... time to make it higher!

Ps. Can anyone give me a cracked Paint shop pro (seven if possible) cos when i try to DL it, i somehow need to open it with a program i dont have.. it is a ZIP file..what do i need?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    thanks... time to make it higher!

Ps. Can anyone give me a cracked Paint shop pro (seven if possible) cos when i try to DL it, i somehow need to open it with a program i dont have.. it is a ZIP file..what do i need?
    you need winzip. google it

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    if you set your download to 0, that means maximum. So no need to make it 999. Also, we should set a time, when we are all on, becuase knowing the time-differences, it would be difficult for us to meet eachother. I usuallly leave my computer on all night when i download music and soccer stuff, so next time ill do, illopen soulseek and let you guys download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)