Solution 2 our problem? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Look a realistic think we can do is get Chillieni back this January, that way we can push Zambro up, he's a great attacking asset, the only reason I see him play at LB now is because we have nobody else to do it as well. And with Nedved injured (probably for a long time) we can have Zambo on the flanks and Olivera in meidfield for added creativity.

I think Chillieni is a realistic solution in January. But then again, there's only a week left. So i'd rather play pessotto and LB and Zambo up in the Flanks.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
chiellini at left back and zambro pushed up in nedveds left role is a good idea. playing nedved alongside emerson in central midfield does give more offensiveness overall.

realistically what juve needs is a player with characteristics like Scholes for example. If you play with a playmaker, you need to change formation. however, if you as Lazio and United did in the late 90's..ie. Veron for lazio and scholes for united, then you dont have to change formation.

We see Maresca at Fiorentina scoring quite a few goals. He would be the perfect type of player to get. Can Olivera do what he does? i think he can but it would take at least a half season for him to really adapt well, something which Capello wont agree on doing.

Stuart, Nedved scored more when behind, but once again, we relied on his style of play too much.

With Nedved missing now through injury, it would be good to see what Capello tries. Surely Olivera must step in and take his place. Or even better, maybe Olivera and Kapo can both play at the same time to try that out.

Dec 26, 2004
------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------

Zebina--------Chivu------Cannavaro-----------Zambrotta

---------------Maresca-----------Emerson--------------------

------Joaquin----------------------------------------Neddy----

---------------Cassano(Mutu, DP)-----------------------------

---------------------------Zlatan(Zalayeta)--------------------

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------

Zebina--------Chivu------Cannavaro-----------Zambrotta

---------------Maresca-----------Emerson--------------------

------Joaquin----------------------------------------Neddy----

---------------Cassano(Mutu, DP)-----------------------------

---------------------------Zlatan(Zalayeta)--------------------

keep dreamin

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Van Der Meyde is shite. Camoranesi is waaay better ;)
I want to see Cassano though :D and Chivu, but he is injured all the time it seems...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Know y VDM is shit? Cos he's at Inter, where his playing time is reduced. I would suggest that he go to a Spanish/English club where his 1st team selection is guaranteed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)