Small business ideas (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I've been planning to do a more spectacular summerjob this year.

The idea is:

Rent a bus
Bring some pensioners
Drive to Poland
Make the trip "In the footsteps of Karl XII".

The problems so far are that I haven't got a busdrivers license and don't know too much about history. :)

If anyone has the tools and opportunities feel free to try this fun idea.

I'm gonna try to get a buscard this year and first do some small historical trips within Sweden and get into big international business later on. :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The problems so far are that I haven't got a busdrivers license and don't know too much about history. :)
Details :D

Seriously though: the latter you can learn and the former you can get. The question concerning the bus license is: how much does it cost to obtain in Sweden? It's pretty expensive over here. Could you break-even from the job?

I'm gonna try to get a buscard this year and first do some small historical trips within Sweden and get into big international business later on. :smoke:
That'll look awesome on your CV, good luck :D

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #4
    Details :D

Seriously though: the latter you can learn and the former you can get. The question concerning the bus license is: how much does it cost to obtain in Sweden? It's pretty expensive over here. Could you break-even from the job?

That'll look awesome on your CV, good luck :D
    If I get a summerjob as a busdriver they'll pay the education. But I wanted to do some other things than to just drive angry and stressed tourists and "people" for eight weeks when the sun is shining outside.

I have a sneaky plan though. First I get the education, then when I start working I'll always be late and act like a moron so they'll fire me. My license will still be there though. :thumbs:

No I don't think I could do that. :disagree:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Erik...I Love You!
    Hm

If I get a summerjob as a busdriver they'll pay the education. But I wanted to do some other things than to just drive angry and stressed tourists and "people" for eight weeks when the sun is shining outside.

I have a sneaky plan though. First I get the education, then when I start working I'll always be late and act like a moron so they'll fire me. My license will still be there though. :thumbs:

No I don't think I could do that. :disagree:
    I don't think you could, no. Companies that pay for your license usually draw up a fine print contract that reads you'll either have to work for them for a set period of time, or pay pack the costs of the lessons and exam(s).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    When I was a teenager, all I dreamt of doing as a job was to become a Beachboy and serve those milf wives of rich bastards and then have orgies with them after I massage 'em :lick:

:D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Ok

a towel - no problem.

massage - could take some cources.

A dick - got it last summer :D

smiling, boyish face - I can fake it.

Good in bed? - The milfs could instruct me, I'm open to new things :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Ok

a towel - no problem.

massage - could take some cources.

A dick - got it last summer :D
    smiling, boyish face - I can fake it.

Good in bed? - The milfs could instruct me, I'm open to new things :D
    did it hurt?i hope you had a rubber ball to bite down on

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    When I was a teenager, all I dreamt of doing as a job was to become a Beachboy and serve those milf wives of rich bastards and then have orgies with them after I massage 'em :lick:
    Including the rich bastards?

Whatever floats your boat man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)