Sky Sports tie up, good news for Asian Juve fans? (1 Viewer)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Sky Sports supplies all Football pictures to Asia(to ESPN STAR)EPL, Cl and La Liga . Does this mean we'll get to watch Serie a? I Doubt we'll be that lucky, but I'm pretty sure we'll get to watch a Juve Cl match on every Matchday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
:D English Premier Football League will watch on ESPN(UBC channel 32 )

:thumb: Serie A will watch on SUPER SPORT (UBC Channel 31) on August.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
We in Singapore are already getting Serie A matches on Super Sports and Super Sports Plus :)

The only thing is that only some Juve matches will be aired due to the match timings and such, but normally those bigger clubs will have priority to be shown on TV live (if not delayed) :)

And yeah, ESPN & Starsports normally airs EPL games.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
We in Singapore are already getting Serie A matches on Super Sports and Super Sports Plus :)

The only thing is that only some Juve matches will be aired due to the match timings and such, but normally those bigger clubs will have priority to be shown on TV live (if not delayed) :)

And yeah, ESPN & Starsports normally airs EPL games.
supersports' coverage of the la liga last season was also a reason for many of juve's games being delayed/not broadcasted:(

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

supersports' coverage of the la liga last season was also a reason for many of juve's games being delayed/not broadcasted:(
Their priority is la liga as they show la liga highlights on Monday while serie A on tuesday while football focus on espn talks about la liga and not serie a :(

but supersports plus shows only serie a i think...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
:down: Len, do you have any mates who get coverage at all?
Nah, not that I know of...... The only way is RAI.....sometimes FOXTEL gives RAI to all customers for free for a month for promoting purposes, so thats when my mates watch Calcio.....they don't care much about Serie A anyway, I'm the only one.....they all follow EPL:fero:

BTW, In Thailand, we get 4 or 5 live games per week on Supersports......one of the reasons I like going home, the great coverage of the Serie A there, I get to watch Juve play...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)