Simone Zaza (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Since he's no longer our player, he should be in the transfer section.

Mark please make it right?

We have to keep an eye on this kid. He seems ready to explode. I loved his physical and techinical abilites since I saw him play. Conte started him right away and it seems to really have worked.

He would be at least very useful for our rotation.

It is also widely reported we can buy him back for 15M in 2015 and 18M in 2016. Looks pretty good.

What Marotta did here: He payed a total of 11M for Gabbiadini (in very extended payment conditions).

Then he transfered half of Gabbiadini to Sampdoria, which payed 2M + full Zaza (valued 3.5M at that time).

Then we transferred half Zaza (1.75M) + half Marrone to Sassuolo for half Berardi.

What a mess lol. But it looks pretty fucking good.

So we paid 3.5M for full Zaza; used 1/2 him and 1/2 Marrone to acquire 1/2 Berardi; sold Zaza's half for 7.5M to Sassuolo; and now we can buy him back for 15M.

Pretty genious fucking move!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lets see if he is good enough first, but best thing about him is his movement for me, not sure if he technically or clinically good enough for a top teams attack, but his quick intelligent movement defenitely is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol at us opening a thread in the transfer section for a player that we just sold.

If he explodes this will be sad-

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
If acquired, he seems to me kind of an Amoruso or Kovacevic buy, scoring some important goals for us here and there but not clinical enough to be our main reference point.

OP

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
  • Thread Starter #6
    I think his signing is conditioned to Morata's performance.

If Morata does well enough, there are 2 possibilites:

- Madrid buys him back, if he wants to go there (concrete possibility, since they got Chicharito to be the backup CF);

- He overdoes Llorente, warranting a starting place. Then we could sell Llorente to make some money on him while we can, while we make Morata the starter for next season, opening a spot for a backup/rotation CF, a spot which would be perfect for Zaza, with 2 years of Serie A experience + NT.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Must buy next season.

Maybe time to cash in on Llorente and use that to cover the cost of zaza and use rest on someone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Since he's no longer our player, he should be in the transfer section.

Mark please make it right?

We have to keep an eye on this kid. He seems ready to explode. I loved his physical and techinical abilites since I saw him play. Conte started him right away and it seems to really have worked.

He would be at least very useful for our rotation.

It is also widely reported we can buy him back for 15M in 2015 and 18M in 2016. Looks pretty good.

What Marotta did here: He payed a total of 11M for Gabbiadini (in very extended payment conditions).

Then he transfered half of Gabbiadini to Sampdoria, which payed 2M + full Zaza (valued 3.5M at that time).

Then we transferred half Zaza (1.75M) + half Marrone to Sassuolo for half Berardi.

What a mess lol. But it looks pretty fucking good.

So we paid 3.5M for full Zaza; used 1/2 him and 1/2 Marrone to acquire 1/2 Berardi; sold Zaza's half for 7.5M to Sassuolo; and now we can buy him back for 15M.

Pretty genious fucking move!
    :beppe:

Aug 26, 2014
    lets see first how he does this season if he proves himself worthy mby we buy him back

And Marota is the king of the co-ownership :beppe: too bad they will cancel it next season he must now make deals with buy-back clauses i hope he keeps up the good work

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    You are the delusional one here Hust. Zaza is nowhere near ready, and we aren't going to dispose of Llorente to accommodate him.

Hence, he is nowhere near a must buy. Let's see how the season pans out first you affable child.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    You are the delusional one here Hust. Zaza is nowhere near ready, and we aren't going to dispose of Llorente to accommodate him.

Hence, he is nowhere near a must buy. Let's see how the season pans out first you affable child.
    Weren't you saying that Berardi wasn't ready too?

- - - Updated - - -

affable child

Compliment taken.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why did we sell a player we might want to use in the future? Now he'll probably end up like Immobile, score 20 goals, then not want to come back because of the bitch in charge.

Do you guys who think we should loan out everyone realize that professional players train every day? As in, they receive playing time... all the time?

'Tards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Why did we sell a player we might want to use in the future? Now he'll probably end up like Immobile, score 20 goals, then not want to come back because of the bitch in charge.

Do you guys who think we should loan out everyone realize that professional players train every day? As in, they receive playing time... all the time?

'Tards.
    :tup:

There are players that certainly should loaned out. The Beltrame's, Padovan's, Zaza of last year, Berardi of last year, but why oh why did we not bring back at least one of our young forwards for this season is beyond me. We had Berardi, Zaza, Immobile, Gabbiadini all out on loan, and doing quite well, and somehow we managed to sell 2 of them (one with a buyback), and renew co-own for the other 2. :sergio:

Zaza could have been that third CF, the training with our star players certainly would have benefitted him. And Berardi or even Gabbia certainly could have been a winger here if Coman can be, both are infinitely more experienced in top-flight football. If we're trying to have the ability to use wing-based formations, leaving both of them on loan another year, was absurd.

Immobile, I'm not sure I think his sale was terrible. I'm not completely sold on him, and his value may never have been higher than it was this summer. I could be wrong though. And in the context of this summer mercato, and the fact we didn't bring back any of these players, all in all it's beyond comprehension what our strategy with these players is.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    More fantasizing that your children are special and the best in the world. Go away folks, nothing to see here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)