Simone Zaza (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I find it not funny at all since i se the potential in him. He will do good for them
Ofcourse, hes a great player, but thats not what I meant. We are so far ahead of them that they are selling their best striker for 35M and offering 30M for our 4th striker. That is probably as fake as Marotta being in Madrid for Isco though but still funny

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It might be funny if you think about milan buying another CF when it's the only position they are more or less secured (Bacca and Adriano are decent CFs), at the same time they use prince and balo playing SS/AM, montolivo-kucka-honda (all of them are mediocre at best) in mf (with some special guest star appearance from poli and bertolacci) etc. But Zaza could do good there, he could do good anywhere, standalone unit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh thats why i say in the serie a thread that Milan is amess and they will go nowhere soon. They will need a huge jackpot witha good coach and some lucky signings to reach the CL, and even then they will do what is needed to fuck up all and start again lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It might be funny if you think about milan buying another CF when it's the only position they are more or less secured (Bacca and Adriano are decent CFs), at the same time they use prince and balo playing SS/AM, montolivo-kucka-honda (all of them are mediocre at best) in mf (with some special guest star appearance from poli and bertolacci) etc. But Zaza could do good there, he could do good anywhere, standalone unit.
yeah, i know, i was in team Zaza you werent even registered here :p

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
$30M for Zaza to Milan or Roma is like getting $60M for him considering the damage it will do to our competitors.

I actually like Zaza.. as a bench player. He gives his all and you can respect that. But to lead the line every match for a top team is outlandish. Even if he is in top form for 38 matches, he will likely not even be able to stay on the field

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
$30M for Zaza to Milan or Roma is like getting $60M for him considering the damage it will do to our competitors.

I actually like Zaza.. as a bench player. He gives his all and you can respect that. But to lead the line every match for a top team is outlandish. Even if he is in top form for 38 matches, he will likely not even be able to stay on the field
I dont know. As starter would regularly get goals. Fights for every ball. Always finds space. Very annoying to play against.
He has been underused if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)