Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/82699/milan-roma-juves-zaza

Milan, Roma on Juve's Zaza

Milan, Roma and Chelsea are after Juventus striker Simone Zaza, but he won't move for less than €30m.
The 24-year-old joined the Bianconeri for €18m last summer. He's enjoyed some positive moments and four Serie A goals so far, but on the whole he struggled to find consistent playing time.
According to Tuttosport, Zaza is now the target for Milan, Roma and Chelsea. The Rossoneri are particularly keen to pick up the Italian, as they are considering selling Carlos Bacca to Arsenal or Bayern Munich for €35m and will need a replacement.
The newspaper reports that there have already been several contacts between the Diavolo and the Old Lady.
However, Juventus will only consider a sale should the player agree to it and the price of €30m is matched.

the picture they chose :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like Zaza...and it would be cool to see him reunited with Berardi in our colors...but if he is not going to be used or trusted...we should sell.

If he stays, Mandzukic should leave, but this will not happen since he is a more seasoned player. Its a shame because i want this team to have faith in young players and im pretty sure that when zaza sort his aggresive demeanoers, he will turn into a great striker.
Selling to milan will reinforce that team because he is exactly the kind of independent workhorse forward they need.

ANyways, im pretty sure Zaza wil not accept but maybe Juventus will be willing to sell and try to force his hand, and ill not like it. I would prefer to gamble with Zaza who is younger than Mandz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)