Show us your desktops! (14 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
pretty good. i took a break from it all. i might wanna get back in again but im bored of it all now.

glad things are working out. i had the dubious privilege of meeting some katrina survivors. some people lost everything, it was terrible. im glad things are working out though. so are you looking for a job now?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
pretty good. i took a break from it all. i might wanna get back in again but im bored of it all now.

glad things are working out. i had the dubious privilege of meeting some katrina survivors. some people lost everything, it was terrible. im glad things are working out though. so are you looking for a job now?
That's how it is with pretty much everything... Good luck with it whenever you get back to it.

Yeah..I've talked to some of my friends and many of them lost a lot. One who pretty much lost everything, when asked: "Was your house damaged?," responded: "Dude! I think i saw my refrigerator down the street!" :dazed:

Actually I'm not looking. Thankfully, I've been working since I got out of college. That was secured in advance.

BTW, what's with the new account? new names aren't enough for you anymore? :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
I dunno. Im thinking about combining all my accounts. Not sure if its possible though.

So hows the KSA. I heard they have a new king or something who's making some radical changes. Whats going on?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
I dunno. Im thinking about combining all my accounts. Not sure if its possible though.

So hows the KSA. I heard they have a new king or something who's making some radical changes. Whats going on?
It's ok...It feels different than when I last came. Can't say if it's me, the country or both. Generally, things are looking a bit to the upside, but there's a lot of work to be done.
As for the new King, Abdullah. He's been for the people and has been making good changes. I'm optimistic.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
how can you guys changes your icons ???

its like sompe of you have a new version of windows

is there any programm to changes your icons?
There is a program out there called "Favicon"...published by PC Magazine. If you look around, you should be able to find it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)