Show us your desktops! (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Let's do this thang again. I got the directions Gray wrote down. (hope i'm not violation any copyright rules :D )

Here's a quick guide:

1. Setup your desktop the way you'd like people to see it

2. Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. It might be labelled "Prt Scr". It's located above the 'Insert' key on most keyboards. Pressing this will copy your desktop to the clipboard

3. Open your favourite image processing software (Photoshop, MSPaint etc.) and open a new image. Press Ctrl+V or click Edit-->Paste. This should paste your desktop onto the new image.

4. Save your file (NOT as BMP but as JPEG or similar small image file). You'll have to compress the image so that the site will let you upload to it (below 100kb)

Here's mine:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zé Tahir ] ++
old and outdated
Wouldn't anything "outdated" be considered "old" by default?

Second of all.... all it takes is one post to bring back a thread. Let Bes show you.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Wouldn't anything "outdated" be considered "old" by default?

Second of all.... all it takes is one post to bring back a thread. Let Bes show you.
true true :)

whatever though :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++
majed thrives on strife :D

howzzup majed
It's been a while since i got in that mood. Your preseance brings the asshole out of me. :D and I don't mean that literaly people.

I've been good Josh... yourself? :)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It's been a while since i got in that mood. Your preseance brings the asshole out of me. :D and I don't mean that literaly people.

I've been good Josh... yourself? :)
ahaha!

i've been good. thought of you when katrina hit. how did things fare?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Layce Erayce ] ++

ahaha!

i've been good. thought of you when katrina hit. how did things fare?
I appreciate it. Thanks. Actually, I wasn't there though. I graduated and moved back to KSA a couple of months before Katrina hit. So i lucked out, because my former apartment got flooded badly. Thankfully, my grandparents are ok too. I feel for the rest of the people who lost a lot.

Anyhow, how's your music going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)