Show us your desktops! (9 Viewers)

memo_uae

Apr 7, 2005
Hi i like your desktop my i know from where i can download it ? Can you tell me how you got the icons done as well.

Its just amazing!

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hey guys, I just thought it'd be cool if everyone could share their desktops with us.

Here's a quick guide:

1. Setup your desktop the way you'd like people to see it

2. Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. It might be labelled "Prt Scr". It's located above the 'Insert' key on most keyboards. Pressing this will copy your desktop to the clipboard

3. Open your favourite image processing software (Photoshop, MSPaint etc.) and open a new image. Press Ctrl+V or click Edit-->Paste. This should paste your desktop onto the new image.

4. Save your file (NOT as BMP but as JPEG or similar small image file). You'll have to compress the image so that the site will let you upload to it (below 100kb)

Here's mine:

The player names are icons, so I can freely rename the players and move them around in whichever formation I'd like :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
yea i also have that picture is 1of the greatest pictures ever , but i have said before at my friend if 1of them was Juventino that would be my new wallpaper but they arent so no wallpaper ;)

is stick with zlatan and co ;)

and sometime's sexy girls :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)