Show us your desktops! (3 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
i use tor for staying anonymous and almost every website is filtered in my location even telegram and youtube so i have to run vpn or other anti-filters too.
What is the public opinion in your country about that policy? And are you in risk of getting arrested or something like that for using like your doing now?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What is the public opinion in your country about that policy? And are you in risk of getting arrested or something like that for using like your doing now?
iran is not free and 90% of the Iranians I know hate the regime ruling. I hope the people break away from dictator and iran become secular, enough is enough.
if they find suspicious activity against the regime, they will definitely arrest you.
Using VPN for YouTube and Twitter does not pose a threat if it is not aimed at political activity against the regime. i use vpn without problem and fear of being monitoring.

Jun 16, 2020
iran is not free and 90% of the Iranians I know hate the regime ruling. I hope the people break away from dictator and iran become secular, enough is enough.
if they find suspicious activity against the regime, they will definitely arrest you.
Using VPN for YouTube and Twitter does not pose a threat if it is not aimed at political activity against the regime. i use vpn without problem and fear of being monitoring.
Scary situation tho, wish you and your people all the best. Have to say, every time I see a revolution starting in some country in the Middle-East I hold my heart, afraid of those countries ending up in a freefall like Irak, Syria etc. I met a lot Iranian people in my life and they’re always nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)