Show us your desktops! (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mitsuko ] ++
my current desktop. it can be slightly distracting...
Hey Mitsuko, I wouldn't compliment the Desktop because I'm a guy ;), but I notice that you must have a wide-screen laptop, right?! :cool:

If so, and you don't mind sharring, what kind is it?! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

mitsuko

Jan 11, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Hey Mitsuko, I wouldn't compliment the Desktop because I'm a guy ;), but I notice that you must have a wide-screen laptop, right?! :cool:

If so, and you don't mind sharring, what kind is it?! :)
it's a toshiba satellite - I forget which one exactly. It's a nice machine but has really odd little quirks - like disconnecting itself from the internet or only saving pictures as .bmps. but it's nice to watch movies on. I can watch about 1.25 hours of a dvd on battery so it makes car trips a little less boring.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

it's a toshiba satellite - I forget which one exactly. It's a nice machine but has really odd little quirks - like disconnecting itself from the internet or only saving pictures as .bmps. but it's nice to watch movies on. I can watch about 1.25 hours of a dvd on battery so it makes car trips a little less boring.
cool ... thanks :)

Would you recommend it? :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Thanks Elnur!

That is Mr. Ibrahimovic - it's from a Dutch magazine called Cafe. Unfortunately, I've forgotten all my Dutch (the little that I knew) so I have no idea what the article says.
Yeah...

I didn't know Zlatan was posing for magazines...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
thanks again :)

I'll add its name to my search list :D
Did you check the Samsung X10, I told you about in another thread and I really cannot remember which thread was it

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Did you check the Samsung X10, I told you about in another thread and I really cannot remember which thread was it
That's on my list too because it was so light and thin, but I'm looking for a wide-screen laptop really :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

That's on my list too because it was so light and thin, but I'm looking for a wide-screen laptop really :)
Actually I was impressed by the HP/Compaq X6000 series when it comes to widescreen

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by wandy ] ++

M_elayyan, do you have wallpaper juve team 2004/2005 in all player (1st team until reserves and include capello and some technical coach?)????
:D
If you have post here...please...
Unfortunitly , no:(

Sep 28, 2002
Nice job Cannavaro[LT].... :thumb:

One little recommendation though... take out Iuliano from that second wallpaper.. :D
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Some of these are really good! :cool:

wow, lithuanian being praised at juventuz. never thought that day like this would come :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)