Show us your desktops! (7 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
he is asking you where did you get that picture of Juventus... and may I add that if you please post it here... I been trying to get a Juve squad picture and I love the one that you have in your desktop

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
hey I just noticed on that screen pic that m_elayyan posted it was a "goal" logo in the left bottom....
And the magasine "goal" is swedish am I right??
Anyway the magasine was coming out like every second month before here in Norway but that was some years ago now is it four times a year!:(
i was just wondering if the magasine had a internet page or sumthing where it says when it is coming out in Norway again???

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
anybody have wallpaper juve team 2004/2005 in all player (1st team until reserves and include capello and some technical coach?)

wandy

Dec 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

welcome:D
M_elayyan, do you have wallpaper juve team 2004/2005 in all player (1st team until reserves and include capello and some technical coach?)????
:D
If you have post here...please...

mitsuko

Jan 11, 2005
Thanks Elnur!

That is Mr. Ibrahimovic - it's from a Dutch magazine called Cafe. Unfortunately, I've forgotten all my Dutch (the little that I knew) so I have no idea what the article says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)