Show us your desktops! (7 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
does anyone have just the picture of nedved,buffon, and del piero in the pink shirts. they used to have it as a wallpaper on juventus.com but its gone now, and my cousin messed up my old one, and i cant find an image large enough not to be pixelated. if anyone has that background please let me know

thanks

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++

do you have to share your own files with ares?! Maybe I'll give it a try...
you can turn off uploads, same as you can in kazaa. so far i havnt gotten any viruses/trojan horses/spyware etc. and ive found the files to be more reliable and quicker to download. its not like kazzaa where you download one thing and get something totally different

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
sorry but im going to have to repeat it incase people missed it, since i REALLY want my background back:

does anyone have just the picture of nedved,buffon, and del piero in the pink shirts. they used to have it as a wallpaper on juventus.com but its gone now, and my cousin messed up my old one, and i cant find an image large enough not to be pixelated. if anyone has that background please let me know

thanks

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sorry, I don't make silly/lame comebacks. :D

Besides, I was kidding before. :rolleyes: Hence the :D after the "ugly".
all you have to do is bow down and ask for me to give you the wallpaper. you dont have to cover your feelings and pretend you dont care
:cool::cool::cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

all you have to do is bow down and ask for me to give you the wallpaper. you dont have to cover your feelings and pretend you dont care
:cool::cool::cool:
Bah, I can find wallpaper better than that, believe me. :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

you can turn off uploads, same as you can in kazaa. so far i havnt gotten any viruses/trojan horses/spyware etc. and ive found the files to be more reliable and quicker to download. its not like kazzaa where you download one thing and get something totally different
yeap, Kazaa sucks... I'll give it a try, currently I'm using shitty winmx...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)