Show us your desktops! (4 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Hey guys, I just thought it'd be cool if everyone could share their desktops with us.

Here's a quick guide:

1. Setup your desktop the way you'd like people to see it

2. Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. It might be labelled "Prt Scr". It's located above the 'Insert' key on most keyboards. Pressing this will copy your desktop to the clipboard

3. Open your favourite image processing software (Photoshop, MSPaint etc.) and open a new image. Press Ctrl+V or click Edit-->Paste. This should paste your desktop onto the new image.

4. Save your file (NOT as BMP but as JPEG or similar small image file). You'll have to compress the image so that the site will let you upload to it (below 100kb)

Here's mine:

The player names are icons, so I can freely rename the players and move them around in whichever formation I'd like :D

hey gray, you are using any juventus theme in this desktop pic?

if yes, could you pls tell me where did you get it coz it's really cool.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Its from that thing that Pele made about the 150 best living players. I found it on that websites pictures.
the pics were pretty cool, but why was del piero looking all disfunctional was just sad...
while i found it freaky the inter player emre holding a baby in a bathroom or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)