Show us your desktops! (5 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Is that your apartment/office Martin?
Is that a restaurant Martin? I see tables and chairs but not sure what the crane is doing in the back :)
It's a restaurant, yes. And it's the most painstaking picture I've ever taken (damn proud of it too :D ). I went out there at around 1am with a tripod, spent half an hour taking a bunch of pictures, my hands were freezing in the wind.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
It's a restaurant, yes. And it's the most painstaking picture I've ever taken (damn proud of it too :D ). I went out there at around 1am with a tripod, spent half an hour taking a bunch of pictures, my hands were freezing in the wind.
Oh ok.Those are tables.I thought they were PCs.The disadvantage of assuming things beforehand perhaps:D

What camera did you use?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Its amazing. Been there for the past 8 years.
Was a Support Engineer for Windows 98/xp then Office then Exchange server. Now I change my role to do health check assessment to sort of revent critical problems that would affect the Email system.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Its amazing. Been there for the past 8 years.
Was a Support Engineer for Windows 98/xp then Office then Exchange server. Now I change my role to do health check assessment to sort of revent critical problems that would affect the Email system.
Wow, 8 years. Here's a leading question.. do you like Microsoft products?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)