Show us your desktops! (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
thnx Ali :)

:eek:
i completely forgot. Remember a loooong time ago you asked me for a pic of my old Palm III PDA :D Anyway, This pic is for you Ali: ;)
(better late then never!)

The one on the left is mine with the cover on it and the one on the right is a pic i found online. (both of them are in their cradles)
Thanks for the pics Majed ... It's about time I invested in one of those palms ....
I need something to handle my MP3's, addresses, small files, pics & video clips seamlessly preferrably with bluetooth :greedy: :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

Thanks for the pics Majed ... It's about time I invested in one of those palms ....
I need something to handle my MP3's, addresses, small files, pics & video clips seamlessly preferrably with bluetooth :greedy: :)
if you want a PDA that has all those functions, then i think the Sony CLIÉ would be your best choice. you can even get one with a Camera, though it isn't that clear.

O2 makes a pretty good PDA Cell Phone. but it's expensive.
it's OS is Windows CE. so i'm sure you can play mp3s on it using Media player :)

start saving up buddy ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
BTW ..... Love your sig :D

Martin is there such a thing as an invisible thread? :p
thnx :) it was a quote from the article Martin posted the other day about Microsoft :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I currently have this pic of Juve fans who have put up a banner of my other favourite club: FC Den Haag to honour their return to the Dutch first division! (Grazie, amici :touched: )

(Some of you may know that Den Haag is an amico of Juventus, like Piacenza and Avellino).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)