Show us your desktops! (8 Viewers)

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
mind linking me? google only returns teh IM client!
You didn't understand: AVG really sucks and Miranda is IM, I saw that you have three IM and Miranda supports many IM protocols, including of course yours. So why have three open programs when you could have just one? Waste of resources... Plus it's open source, highly customizable,... I just recommend you to try.:cool:

Apr 15, 2006
:lol: i HAVE used multi protocol msgrs mate...trillian, pidgin, GAIM... but somehow i like full functionality that u get with such original msgrs!

i used to use Zonealarm, but it used to hog memory and decreased the responsiveness! so trying AVG on a trial basis! seems like it's installation has led to lags in FIFA 07!!!

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
:lol: i HAVE used multi protocol msgrs mate...trillian, pidgin, GAIM... but somehow i like full functionality that u get with such original msgrs!

i used to use Zonealarm, but it used to hog memory and decreased the responsiveness! so trying AVG on a trial basis! seems like it's installation has led to lags in FIFA 07!!!
Ok RR, if you say so...:)
I've had same problem with PES, turn off at least antivirus while you're playing...
:pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)