Show us your desktops! (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Same here, Majed. Most of my goals come from free-kicks. If you have a decent shot you should use it, but I don't follow my own advice sometimes. :confused:
My shot accuracy is ok... but they are very weak. 99% of my shots are in-swingers (from the inside of the foot)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
With some of the pitches I play on my shot goes bad because the surface is usually dry and hard, disrupting the movement of the ball. When it's still though I have a very good shot.

I score a lot more goals in indoor because of the nice carpet.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Same here...

I like indoor for that reason too. I also like it because i can drag the ball around using the bottom of my foot because the artificial grass is short... makes it a lot more fun for me :D

the down side about indoor is that sliding isn't allowed, and i can't make use of speed and running into open spaces.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, and I can't use my passing range either.

I also hate indoor because my lack of quickness, and I can't slide tackle to stop opponents.

But I can use my hockey skills along the boards. :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah, and I can't use my passing range either.

I also hate indoor because my lack of quickness, and I can't slide tackle to stop opponents.

But I can use my hockey skills along the boards. :D
:groan: I hate it when people use those damn hockey moves...

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:groan: I hate it when people use those damn hockey moves...

:D
I love hearing the crunch of the body as it slams into the boards. :D

And when I play in midfield I look very much like Santos Mozart of Reggina. Actually we run and play the exact same way.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I love hearing the crunch of the body as it slams into the boards. :D

And when I play in midfield I look very much like Santos Mozart of Reggina. Actually we run and play the exact same way.
:LOL:

The only cool part about receiving those tackles is the satisfaction of knowing that i annoyed that player and that was all he could do about it.... though getting injured is no fun :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)