Should we talk about Legrottaglie? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Legrottaglie: I’m not finished! Thursday 14 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicola Legrottaglie is hungry to prove his worth after he completed his loan move from Juventus to Siena.

The stopper was tipped for a bight future after breaking into the Italian national side, but he’s struggled since his move to Juventus two years ago.

The Turin giants have again opted to loan him out, following his spell at Bologna last term, and the former Chievo player is ready to silence his critics.

"Give me some faith," said the central defender. "I’ve not become a poor player and I’ll demonstrate that I still deserve to play at the highest levels.

"There was no room for me in the team in Turin, even if I had hoped that I would be given another chance.

"But Siena believe in me and I think this is the ideal opportunity for me to return to the player I was 24 months ago."

Siena, who are also tracking Bologna ‘keeper Gianluca Pagliuca following his side’s relegation, have waved goodbye to Bruno Cirillo.

The former Inter and Italy Under-21 international has signed a three-year deal with AEK Athens.

Siena have also completed the capture of Argentine striker Roberto Nanni on loan from Dynamo Kiev.

source: channel4.com

well u can talk about him if u want to, and if the topic is too terrible, as m_elayyan always say "thread closed". Don't bash me pls, I'm innocent :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like we're out to destroy Siena. Look what we did to Bologna, when he was marking on the final goal that lead to their relegation.

Udinese is self-imploding already, so who knows? Maybe we'll be the only bianconeri left in Serie A the season after next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)