Shaving eyebrows (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's something surreal and amusing by looking at the default thread sort for "Today's Active Threads" and seeing the "Shaving eyebrows" thread followed by the "Fabio Cannavaro" thread...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
There's something surreal and amusing by looking at the default thread sort for "Today's Active Threads" and seeing the "Shaving eyebrows" thread followed by the "Fabio Cannavaro" thread...

:dielaugh:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

we should merge them into Cannavaro Shaves eyebrows

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
No it's not.

It will only come back a bit faster if you shave it really often. But the amount, thickness, colour and everything else is exactly the same.

I'm a big fan of swimming meself. If you're really serious about it; I suggest you go speak to someone of a professional swimclub in your region for some information in general. They got the best tips :thumb:

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No it's not.

It will only come back a bit faster if you shave it really often. But the amount, thickness, colour and everything else is exactly the same.

I'm a big fan of swimming meself. If you're really serious about it; I suggest you go speak to someone of a professional swimclub in your region for some information in general. They got the best tips :thumb:

That's True , i mean i shave my leg's hair whenever i go to Europe , and my leg's hair looks the same except it grows faster but not that fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)