Share a Laugh. (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh man, I had so many of these kind of videos, but i lost em all :wallbang: That referee one's a classic. I also had one where the referee's blown the whistle, but some Leeds player comes and smacks the ball... unfortunately it hits the ref right in the head. Ouch!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
please someone post the clip where Zidane tripped over the ad boards when he scored a goal for juve in 1997/98. :D

(I wish i could upload it somehow :down: )

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh man, I had that one too :wallbang: Majed if u send it to me i can upload it :)

I've got some others:

The Stripper from the UEFA Cup Final
Rosenthal's Horrible Miss
The Worst Medic in the World
This ref's gone Nuts, and get his due punishment
Ouch

I also had a video a while back with a move that a martial arts master would be proud of. I'll try to explain it as best i can. There's an attacker in the box, and a defender runs in from the side, jumps up, puts his left leg in front of the attacker's face, brings his right leg around behind his neck, and brings him to the ground. Amazing!

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
That fan fight one is unbelivable.

Btw did anyone ever see the video 'Nick Hancocks Football Nightmares' ? Some of the stuff on that beats all of these :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

:groan: i thought it was some hot chick taking her clothes off... :undecide: but they didnt show this when i watched final. or maybe i was too drunk :confused:
me too.:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)